- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 33 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 7 November 2013
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00NHTXXUK
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 892 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
Legacy Audiobook – Unabridged
See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
©2013 James Kerr (P)2013 Audible Ltd
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Showing 1-8 of 24 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 March 2019
I am not interested in sport at all so was not expecting to enjoy this book so much. A reflective read drawing widely on leadership fields and research. I will be using this in my work as an educational consultant to discuss leadership lessons with principals and young leaders. An easy read for busy leaders and many messages to take away.
14 August 2018
James Kerr did an exceptional job in wording the essence of All Blacks ethos and mantra. At the same time, Legacy provides life and leadership lessons to all who are willinging to listen in a gentle and succinct manner. Truly a great read.
4 February 2016
Great read with lots of food for thought and action. It is difficult to compare with a work situation. The All Blacks want to be in the team more than anything else in the work. Whereas some in the workplace don't want to be in the workplace more than anything else in the world. It did make me think about my previous managers and my management style. Well worth the read and opens the door for some healthy discussion.
6 January 2016
The All Blacks overcome the disadvantages of small population and financial resources to achieve being the most successful sporting organisation in the world. This book is a good insight into how they do it.
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Business & Money
- Audible > Self-Help
- Audible > Sports & Outdoors > Reference & Writings > Biographies
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Sports & Outdoors
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides