Angular JS is responsible for making the website interactive and responsive. It helps designer and developers to eliminate much of the code usually needed for websites development. Angular JS is based upon MVC model. To learn and harness more power of the Angular JS framework, it takes a continuous intervention from an expert. But if you like to learn by yourself without spending big bucks behind expensive courses. This e-book could be your ultimate guide to AngularJS or AngularJS 2 Programming.
The book covers all basic fundamentals of Angular JS like Routes, Modules, Directives, Dependency Injection and so on. The images and examples are well-illustrated addressing each and every glitch of Angular JS. The book purpose is to make Angular JS easier, simpler and interesting such that even beginners will feel like a pro at the end of the book. This edition promises your eventual mastery of AngularJS.
The best thing about the book is that it is small and can be completed in a day. It will not only save your time but also accomplish our goal to save your effort in learning all needless jargons of Angular JS. With this e-book, you will be ready to create angular UI development as well as large scale applications effortlessly.
Table Of Content
Chapter 1: What is AngularJS?
- AngularJS Features
- AngularJS Architecture
- AngularJS Advantages
Chapter 2: Hello World
Chapter 3: Controller
- What Controller does from Angular's perspective
- How to build a basic Controller
- How to define Methods in Controller
- Using ng-controller in External Files
Chapter 4: What is $Scope in AngularJS?
Chapter 5: ng-repeat Directive
Chapter 6: How to use ""ng-model""
- The ng-model Attribute
- How to use ng-model
Chapter 7: ng-view
- What is a View?
- ng-view Directive in AngularJS
- ng-view Example
Chapter 8: Expressions
- Explain Angular.js Expressions with an example
- Angular.JS Numbers
- AngularJS Strings
- Angular.JS Objects
- AngularJS Arrays
- AngularJS Expression capabilities and Limitations
- Difference between expression and $eval
Chapter 9: Filter
Chapter 10: Custom Filter
Chapter 11: Directive
Chapter 12: CUSTOM Directive
- How to Create a Custom Directive?
- AngularJs Directives and Scopes
- Using controllers with directives
- How to create reusable directives
- AngularJS Directives and components - ng-transclude
- Nested directives
- Handling events in a directive
Chapter 13: Module
- How to Create a module in AngularJS
- Modules and Controllers
Chapter 14: Events
- The ng-click directive
- Showing HTML Elements using ng-show
- Hiding HTML Elements using ng-hide
- AngularJS Event Listener Directives
Chapter 15: Routing with Parameters
- Adding Angular Route ($routeProvider)
- Creating a default route
- Accessing parameters from the route
- Using Angular $route service
- Enabling HTML5 Routing
Chapter 16: AJAX Call
- High-level interactions with servers using $resource
- Low-level server interactions with $http
- Fetching data from a server running SQL and MySQL
Chapter 17: Table
Chapter 18: Form Validation