LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Moonlight Hero Math with PJ Masks Book
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with all LeapStart learning Systems (Sold separately)
- 30+ replayable activities engage kids through audio and 3D like animations when played with LeapStart 3D
- Interact with the on screen animations to explore early math, measurement and geometry by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and numbers
- This interactive book, featuring the PJ masks, teaches school skills such as early math and builds life Skills like logic and critical thinking
- Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at their pace and move up when they're ready. Includes 20+ interactive reward stickers that are earned for mastering activities and can be placed on the My rewards page
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Team up with the PJ Masks to defeat Luna and Romeo on a math-filled learning adventure. Touch the stylus to the colorful pages to complete more than 30 activities that introduce early math, measurement and geometry. Help Catboy, Owlette and Gekko defeat Luna and Romeo and earn reward stickers for mastering activities.
This book works with all LeapStart systems. Books with LeapStart 3D logo feature animations on the LeapStart 3D system only.
- 30+ Replayable Activities
- Solve Addition and Subtraction Problems
- Make Measurements
- Explore Attributes of Shapes
- Ages 3-6 Years
Learning Comes to Life
The LeapStart stylus reads invisible dots on every colorful page to trigger engaging audio questions and on-screen, 3D-like animations when played with LeapStart 3D.
Time to be a Hero
Defeat Luna and Romeo with the PJ Masks and save the day! Solve puzzles, bust the noisy Ninjalinos, find the camouflaged Gekkos and more.
School and Life Skills
Develop 16 pre-kindergarten math and critical thinking skills such as measurement, geometry and logic while playing exciting problem-solving puzzles.
Master the activities to earn more than 25 reward stickers that can be placed on the My Rewards page.
|LeapStart 3D Around Town with PAW Patrol||LeapStart 3D Disney Pixar Math in Action||LeapStart 3D Mickey and the Roadster Racers||LeapStart 3D Disney Princess Shine with Vocabulary||LeapStart 3D Solve it All with Poppy & Branch|
|Description||Embark on a learning adventure with PAW Patrol using position words, reading maps and build life skills such as logic and problem-solving.||Explore math and listening skills with favorite Pixar Pals, including Cruz Ramirez, Dory and Dash.||Learn vocabulary, communication and teamwork skills with Mickey Mouse and the Roadster Racers.||Join in the adventure with Cinderella, Belle and Jasmine while learning vocabulary and communication skills.||Spend the day with Poppy and all of her friends while exploring the colorful Troll forest. Solve problems, play dress up, create art and more while playing 30 interactive activities.|
|Book Level||Level 2||Level 3||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Age Range||3-6 Years||4-7 Years||2-5 Years||3-6 Years||4-7 Years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The 3D display merely requires a software update but LeapFrog has decided to skimp on it and this makes the experience really underwhelming.
So, update: I informed the company, who said that they already knew this was an issue. I requested that they would let me know when they fixed it, and they said that would, now this was several weeks ago. How long can it take?
I guess my next question is, if they already knew this was an issue, why would they sell a defective product in the first place? By the way, anyone else who has purchased the preschool math book has the same issue, if you haven't noticed, or are considering purchasing one. This has sown some serious distrust of the company and any other books they might sell.