LeapFrog 3D Level 1 3D Peppa Pig Playing Together
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with all LeapStart learning Systems (Sold separately)
- Replayable activities engage kids through audio and 3D-like animations for an immersive experience that addresses the needs of different learners
- Interact with the on-screen animations by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words
- Read a story featuring Peppa pig and complete activities, Predict what the story will be about, explore the details and recall what was read
- Complete activities to practice important skills such as sharing and learning to play well with others. Practice good manners with phrases like, "please," "thank you," "you're welcome" And "excuse me"
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
LeapFrog Leapstart 3D Peppa Pig Playing Together Book
Build reading comprehension and vocabulary skills while learning about manners and sharing with Peppa Pig in this interactive storybook.
Works With: LeapStart 3D, LeapStart, LeapStart Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten, LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So, update: I informed the company, who said that they already knew this was an issue. I requested that they would let me know when they fixed it, and they said that would, now this was several weeks ago. How long can it take?
I guess my next question is, if they already knew this was an issue, why would they sell a defective product in the first place? By the way, anyone else who has purchased the preschool math book has the same issue, if you haven't noticed, or are considering purchasing one. This has sown some serious distrust of the company and any other books they might sell.
The 3D display merely requires a software update but LeapFrog has decided to skimp on it and this makes the experience really underwhelming.