LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Mat
|Price:||+ $9.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Skills learned include gross motor skills, music & rhythm, and numbers. Requires 3 AAA batteries, included for product demonstration only
- Twist, dance, leap, laugh, count and learn with the Learn & Groove Musical Matdesigned especially for active toddlers. Keep little ones moving and exploring with 50+ songs and phrases and 3 ways to play.
- Bring music and learning to life with every step with a fully interactive jumbo playmat that's over 4-feet long. Identify numbers 1 to 10, and count claps, beats and more with animal friends.
- Share the fun with family or friends. Two can play together or take turns. Step on the circles on the mat for open-ended play to explore numbers, instrument names and sounds, and animal characters.
- Step on circles 1-9 to hear 1 of 9 children's tunes or step on Circle 10 for Free-Play and create your own tune. Listen and follow the audio instructions to make as many correct moves as you can before the sequence ends.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Mat
Jump into counting with the Learn and Groove Musical Mat from LeapFrog. Three musical play modes keep kids hopping, grooving, twisting and laughing as they explore numbers, musical instruments, instrument sounds and more.
- Twist, dance, count and learn with 50+ songs and phrases.
- Play 3 ways: Explore numbers and musical instruments, create music and get moving.
- Over 4-feet long! Jumbo play mat offers endless musical learning fun for active toddlers.
- Helps teach numbers, music and instruments and gross motor skills.
- For kids ages 2+ years.
- 3 demo AAA batteries included.
50+ songs and phrases
Bring music and learning to life with every step with a fully interactive jumbo playmat that’s over 4-feet long.
Step into counting
Identify numbers 1 to 10, and count claps, beats and more with animal friends.
Share the fun with family or friends. Two can play together or take turns.
Step on the circles on the mat for open-ended play to explore numbers, instrument names and sounds, and animal characters.
Step on circles 1-9 to hear children’s tunes or step on Circle 10 for Free Play to create your own tune.
Listen and follow the audio instructions to make as many correct moves as you can before the sequence ends.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
the sounds that come from stepping on the pads are almost drowned out by the constant beat that it plays so the kids don’t feel like they’re doing anything.
There is a single game setting which asks the user to jump to different animals or numbers. My 2 yo would not recognize the numbers and my 4 yo was bored by this game in a matter of seconds.
Not good for any age. Waste of money. Wish I hadn’t bought it so far in advance so that I would still be in the return window.
**original review: Honestly, this toy is boring. We literally folded it up and stored it under the bed the same day. It works well for what it does but at least for now, my 2 yo does not care about it. I'll drag it back out at 3yrs and see if there's a spark. Disappointed.