LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Trolls Solve It All with Poppy and Branch Book
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30+ replayable activities engage kids through audio and 3D-like animations when played with LeapStart 3D
- Interact with the on-screen animations and explore music, problem solving and creativity by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and words
- Plays a variety of melodies and asks children to identify what type of emotion a melody inspires and explores opposites
- Builds problem-solving skills by asking kids to find objects in the forest based on clues or answering the questions: who, what, when or where
- Get creative by making art with Harper or playing dress-up with Bridget. Play more than 30 activities to earn stickers to put on the My Rewards page
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So, update: I informed the company, who said that they already knew this was an issue. I requested that they would let me know when they fixed it, and they said that would, now this was several weeks ago. How long can it take?
I guess my next question is, if they already knew this was an issue, why would they sell a defective product in the first place? By the way, anyone else who has purchased the preschool math book has the same issue, if you haven't noticed, or are considering purchasing one. This has sown some serious distrust of the company and any other books they might sell.
The 3D display merely requires a software update but LeapFrog has decided to skimp on it and this makes the experience really underwhelming.