LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus." Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter's name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Um, no. Not impressed. The first one that was shipped was missing a letter plate. It was quickly exchanged for a new product that had all the letters.
The problem I am seeing (and had never seen with the version my boys had when they were little) is sometimes (a lot more than I would like to admit) the letter plate when placed on the pad, will sing a song for the WRONG LETTER. I am not kidding. Watch the video I posted!!
My daughter will be playing with it, place a letter X and the toy will sing a song for another letter entirely. Once it was singing the song for “M”.
I have since figured out that if you dont push it right from the center it plays the wrong song... I am disappointed as small children could EASILY be confused and learn the wrong letters and sounds.
Isn’t this the whole point of this toy? To help teach letters and their sounds?
Knowing that I sound just like my mother and even, dare I say, my grandfather... they just dont make things like they used to. Doesnt last long and not concerned with quality.
NOW I supervise my child when using this toy to insure she doesnt get confused or learn the wrong names and sounds for letters.
It took a couple of drops within 24 hours of use and it held up so I'm happy about that.