Do you want to move it to the next level now?
Every business wants to be more efficient, to save money and to increase the profit margins. Inefficient businesses tend to fail more often than not and can leave their owners with debt and other financial worries. That’s why you need to make your business as streamlined as possible and it can be simpler than you imagined.
In this book, Lean Six Sigma: The Ultimate Beginner’s & Intermediate Guide to Learn Lean Six Sigma Step by Step gives you a detailed battle plan to cut “waste” on all levels of your business. In fact, it’s designed to help you analyze and eliminate inefficiencies without delay. You will learn the basic concept of this approach, that combines two quality management methodologies, Lean and Six Sigma, in chapters that include:
• The Core Principles of Lean Six Sigma
• The history of Lean Six Sigma
• The strategic concept of it
• 16 BENEFITS of Lean 6 Sigma
• Comparing Lean with Six Sigma
• Understanding customer needs
• The secrets to identify improvement projects
• 7 KEYS to overcoming management resistance
• The DMADV & DMAIC frameworks
• 9 common mistakes and vital tips for avoiding them
• And more…
• Why Lean Six Sigma could be the answer you’ve been looking for
• How Lean management will help your business to be more efficient
• Competitive advantages and where to find them
• Getting the right people is all important
• Logistics, design and technology that will propel you to efficiency success
• And much more…
Lean Six Sigma could well be the answer you’ve been looking for when it comes to ensuring quality control. And as it has been written with the novice in mind, Lean Six Sigma will teach you the principles right from the very first steps through to a vastly better quality product.
Get a copy today and see how it will improve your business!