As I prepare to retire after 24 years of taking a startup to a semi sccessful multi million dollar company, I can see where my successes came from and what caused my failures. I wish I had read this 20 years ago. As manager of an affiliate of a world wide group of companies, I see so much of what we need to do to go forward and be successful on the world stage - and its not all about the numbers.
With so much disharmony between our countries, our governments, our companies, our departments, our families - there are lessons to be learnt from this book at every level.
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd; 1 edition (25 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780670923175
- ISBN-13: 978-0670923175
- ASIN: 0670923176
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.2 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)