- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.1 x 13 cm ; 72.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 522 g
- Item Model Number: PDMNCZ068
- ASIN: B076YF79RB
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3,804 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #86 in Women's Eau de Parfum
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Layton Exclusif for Unisex EDP 75ml
|Price:||+ $9.99 Delivery|
- Brand: PARFUMS DE MARLY Variant: LAYTON EXCLUSIF
- Category: Fragrance Size: 75ml
- Type: Eau de Parfum Gender: Unisex
- FullIngredients: Geranium, Rose, Water Lily, Gardenia, Civet, Coffee, Pink Pepper, Vanilla, Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Amber, Indonesian Patchouli, Laotian Oud, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Almond, Water Notes
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A fragrance bursting with numerous scent notes, Layton Exclusif was launched in 2017 by the French perfumer Parfums De Marly. Coffee, vanilla, sandalwood, amber, and guaiac wood are the base notes of this fragrance, with rose, water lily, and gardenia forming the middle notes and giving a sweet antidote to the woodiness of the base tones. Top notes of almond, bergamot, and mandarin orange give a spicy citrus vibe to this cologne.
Geranium, Rose, Water Lily, Gardenia, Civet, Coffee, Pink Pepper, Vanilla, Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Amber, Indonesian Patchouli, Laotian Oud, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Almond, Water Notes
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|