- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Longman; 3 edition (12 August 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1408239841
- ISBN-13: 978-1408239841
- Product Dimensions: 20.8 x 1.1 x 14.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Customer Reviews:
Law Express: English Legal System (Revision Guide) Paperback – 12 Aug 2010
From the Back Cover
Tried and tested by undergraduate law students across the UK.
"Everything you could possibly want in a revision guide - to the point, user-friendly, easy-to-follow" Peter McNaughton, law student
The Law Express series is tailored to help you revise effectively. Understand essential concepts, remember and apply key legislation, and make your answers stand out!
- Reviews the key cases, statutes and legal terms you will need to know for your exam.
- Shows you how to maximise your marks by bringing in areas of further thinking and debate.
- Points out common pitfalls and ways to avoid losing marks.
- Subject-specific companion websites let you build a personal study plan, try sample exam questions, test your recall with interactive flashcards, listen to audio advice, and more!
> Understand quickly > Revise effectively >Take exams with confidence
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|