- Item Weight: 81.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 81.6 g
- ASIN: B07B9Y6HKL
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 6 customer ratings
Lavender Ayurvedic Essential Oil for Internal Use 15mL by Ygeiax
- Lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant Lavandula angustifolia, primarily through steam distillation. Lavender flowers are known for their calming fragrance and have been used for making potpourri for centuries A 2013 study published in Phyto me dicine found that lavender oil increased the activity of the body’s most powerful antioxidants that works to prevent and reverse conditions .
- Most commonly known for its relaxing effects on the body, lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. Lavender oil application has shown enhanced dermal wound healing due to increased collagen synthesis . It helps in relieving menop-ausal sy-mptoms  as well as postpartum fatigue . The active phytoconstituents of the lavender oil lowers down the inflammation in the body, thus preventing various conditions.
- #Calming & relaxing properties #Antioxidants prevent & reverse dise ase # cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations # menop-ausal rem-edies # postpartum fatigue # lowers inflammation. Application: External: – Apply on temples for mood, migraine, anxiety & sleep. – Use in a diffuser. – Few drops in bath water. Internal: – Add 1 to 2 drops in a glass of water This oil can be used on Children, Equines, Canines & Felines .
- Lavender essential oil supplement, lavender essential oil edible, food grade lavender essential oil, menopause supplements, relaxation essential oils-
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Used in medicinal and religious purposes for the last 2500 years, Lavender oil is today the most widely used essential oil on the planet. Praised by Ayurveda for it's incredible ability to stimulate brain functions, Lavender oil can also alleviate cuts, burns, stings and migraines. Made using our unique extraction process to ensure 100% purity. Indications: Uplifting mood Migrane Bug bites & stings Reduce anxiety Improve sleep Reduces wrinkles Heals burns Cuts wounds Antioxidant power Increase of blood glucose Application: External: - Apply on temples for mood, migraine, anxiety & sleep. - Use in a diffuser. - Few drops in bath water. Internal: - Add 1 to 2 drops in a glass of water This oil can be used on Children, Equines, Canines & Felines
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|