|Standing screen display size||13 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
2020 HUION Kamvas 13 Graphics Drawing Tablet with Full Laminated Screen Android Support Battery-Free Stylus 8192 Pressure Sensitivity Tilt 8 Express Keys with Adjustable stand-13.3inch, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.9 Kilograms|
|Series||Huion Kamvas 13 Black|
|Connectivity technology||3-in-1 HDMI cable/Full-feature USB-C cable|
About this item
- Full Lamination Technology: Kamvs 13 is a more affordable graphic display with full-laminated screen. The seamless combination of screen and glass will bring you the most natural drawing experience with precise cursor positioning and the lowest parallax.The scratch-resistant anti-glare film prevents any unwanted distracting reflection. The 13.3inch 1920x1080 HD monitor with 120%s RGB gamut,16.7 million colors and 178° viewing angle presents you vibrant color and every detail of your creation.
- Premium Pen Technology: Benefit from the Huion PenTec3.0, PW517 is optimized with Capacitive Pressure Sensor making it ultra responsive to every pen movement without any lag. Additionally, shorten pen nibs (3.5mm only)and better nib firmness make the pen tip barely bounce back to improve accuracy and reduce offset. Along with 8192 pressure levels, 60 degrees of tilt function and 266pps of report rate, PW517 delivers the most accurate and advanced pen performance and realistic pen-on-paper feel.
- Easy Cable Connection: Kamvas 13 comes with 2 Type-C ports.The upper port is for a 3in1 Type-C to HDMI connection while the lower port is for a full-featured Type-C to Type-C single cable connection(sold separately).It can be powered directly by a laptop that runs on 5 volts or above via the USB cable while no extra power supply is needed. No need to connect with AC power adapter any more. The user-friendly connection design will bring you better convenience convenience and higher efficiency.
- Android Devices Supported: Kamvas 13 could work with Mac(MacOS 10.12 or later) and Windows computer(Windows 7 or later), plus, you can also connect it to your android smartphones and tablets with the full-featured Type-C cable.The HUION Kamvas 13 drawing monitor will be the best companion as an extended display for web conference and remote learning when working from home.11.8mm ultra slim in thickness and 980g in weight make it an easy-to-carry pen display for outdoor drawing.
- Optimize your Workflow: The Kamvas 13 has 8 programmable hot-keys along the side which provides a ton of convenience for graphic design work.And 2 customizable switches on the stylus allow for easy access to shortcuts. You could draw with Kamvas 13 in any creative software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Painter, SAI, Krita, Mediband and so on.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Kindly note that Kamvas 13 is NOT a standalone product. It needs to be connected to a computer/laptop to work.
2. Connection Tips:
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Please be assured the USB cable & HDMI cable securely plug into your computer.
- It is only coming with a US power adapter (suit for 110V-240V). If you need EU or other power adapters, please ask us for further information.
- After connecting all the cables correctly, please wait about 30s-1min to wait the USB Hardware driver loaded successfully.
3. Driver Installation Tips:
- Huion driver will be regularly updated, so please go to Huion official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
- Before installation, please uninstall Other Brand’s Driver and reboot your computer. And please close all drawing program when installing the driver.
- For Mac Mojave (10.14) Users, please Add the “TabletDriverAgent” into the white list first after installing the driver on your computer.
- Please be sure that Huion driver is compatible with the newest Mac OS 10.15 Catalina.
4. Indication to Avoid Offset:
- Please set the optimal resolution: 1920*1080
- Please set the display size to 100%: Click the right mouse button -> Screen Resolution -> Display -> 100% -> Apply.
5. Huion Tech Support
- If you have any problems, please check the Quick Guide and search Huion online to find a way for further assistance, we are always ready to help you!
Anti-glare Screen Protector & Full-laminated Screen
Anti-glare Screen Protector makes your drawing more accurate and natural.The screen surface is covered with Anti-glare Screen Protector, effectively reducing the "glare" effect and better protecting your eyes.
Upgraded PW 517 Pen Tech 3.0 Newest Version
Upgraded PW 517 Pen Tech 3.0 Newest Version
Feel like Paper Writing with Accuracy
PW517 Updated from PW507
More accuracy just like you're using a real pen.
Offered battery-free EMR technology.
8192 Pen Pressure, ±60 Levels Tilt Recognition provide a more accurate and natural drawing experience and almost without offset.
120% sRGB color gamut
Richer Color Gamut
16.7 Million display colors & 120% sRGB color gamut
This device not only provides users with a wider field of view which is 178°viewing angle, offering richer colors and more natural transition.
13.3 inch Compact Size-Large Working Area
Featuring a 13.3 inches IPS Screen,shrinks in size comparing Kamvas pro 13 thickness is 11mm, weight 980g. It is easy carry or put in your backpack.
8 Programmable Press Keys offered to save your time.
Free to set up press keys as your preference, maximize your working efficiency.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Something I see mentioned a lot is that the tablet disconnects every once in a while. This has not happened to me even after about 8 hours of use, but it may be something to keep in mind (I installed the Windows beta driver, so that may be why I'm having no problems)
I will keep this review updated, and if any long-term issues come up, I'll add them here.
EDIT: I noticed this a while back, but even when I try to calibrate the colours, there is still a very noticeable pink-shift (i.e., the blues turn into purples on the tablet). This isn't really much of a problem for me, as I always have my laptop open while drawing and can use those colours for reference, but it is DEFINITELY something to keep in mind--may just be a faulty unit, who knows.
This was super easy to setup (make sure to download appropriate software before connecting) then it all works awesome. HAs all the cable I need to get this working on a Windows desktop computer, I just connect all the cable to the computer 2 USB and 1 HDMI to the graphics card. Once all setup a simple coordinate setup and you are done.
The graphics tablet works in any of the standard graphics applications - I primarily at present I use Corel Painter but even works with some web based graphics apps, even with paint etc. Seems to just work as an input device and if the software can handle pressure sensitive input it must work. Can even works as standard mouse pointer if you are not using a graphics application and don't want to use the mouse. Even works without turnings it screen on - it will work across the two monitors I have. When you do turn it on, it acts as a third monitor which I use to duplicate one of my other screens.
Brush stroke feel nice and seems to have good resistance and feel when drawing and sounds like you are drawing with pencil or chalk. The screen resolution seems perfect and colour quality appears fine to my eyes. Its a great step up from the old input devices I remembered.
Quality of the build is exceptional, it is sleek, has the programmable buttons and feels good to use. I can't fault the workmanship. Comes with a pen holder and stand (and spare nibs)
I am very happy with the purchase and definitely value for money.