Lakai footwear limited is an american footwear company based in torrance, california that creates shoes designed for and inspired by skateboarding. Lakai was founded by professional skateboarders and girl skateboards co-founders mike carroll and rick howard in 1999. Both carroll and howard decided that they wanted to make a contribution to the skate footwear industry by founding their own company rather than being sponsored. At the time that the Lakai idea was conceived, both riders had left their positions on the DC shoes team roster.
Lakai Footwear Daly Slate Canvassize Tennis Shoe, Slate Canvas Grey Size: 11 M US
|Price:||+ $18.46 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Lakai Footwear Limited is an American footwear company based in Torrance, California that creates shoes designed for and inspired by skateboarding
- Lakai was founded by professional skateboarders and Girl Skateboards co-founders Mike Carroll and Rick Howard in 1999
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|