Lacto-Freedom Lactose Intolerance Pills– Patented Lactase Enzyme Supplement – Provides Long Term Relief from Cramps, Gas, Bloating & Diarrhea Guaranteed – 7 Days Dosing Allows Healthy Dairy Digest
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Patented Proprietary L. acidophilus MPH734, Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source) See more|
|Item weight||0.05 Pounds|
|Unit count||21 count|
About this item
- FREEDOM TO ENJOY DAIRY – After taking Lacto-Freedom Probiotics for only 7 days, people with lactose intolerance are free to enjoy their favorite dairy meals or snacks. Lacto-Freedom is a unique patented dairy digestant with a clinically proven formula that aids in the digestion of lactose-containing foods
- SHORT DOSING REGIMEN – Take 3 times daily for only 7 days. Lacto-Freedom dairy digestive aid stays in the microbiome of the intestines and produces lactase enzyme that digests lactose found in milk products for many months.
- LONG LASTING RELIEF – Lacto-Freedom probiotic is the ONLY dairy digestive supplement that provides long term relief for people that are lactose intolerant. After taking for 7 days, it provides months of normal dairy enjoyment without having to take a lactose supplement pill each time dairy is consumed.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN – Lacto-Freedom’s revolutionary formula is clinically proven to prevent gas, bloating, diarrhea, and cramps caused by consuming lactose in dairy foods. These dairy food intolerance digestive aid pills produce enough lactase enzyme to the intestinal surface thereby allowing months of dairy enjoyment without discomfort.
- PATENTED & MADE IN USA – Lacto-Freedom is American made and a patented formula of L.acidophilus MPH734 ensuring lasting effects and happy results.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.13 x 4.57 x 2.29 cm; 22.68 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 November 2016
- Manufacturer : Manzo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ASIN : B01HU4YOHS
- Manufacturer reference : LF21
Best Sellers Rank:
26,213 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 225 in Digestion & Nausea Medicine
- Customer Reviews:
Lacto-Freedom lactose intolerance pills is a unique patented and clinically tested lactose intolerance probiotic. It is the only lactose supplement that provides enough lactase enzyme to the intestinal surface to last for months. After a short 7 day regimen it allows people that are lactose intolerant, a healthy dairy digest of lactose containing foods. This dairy digestant is the only dairy digestive supplement that provides long term relief from cramps, bloating, gas & diarrhea. After taking Lacto-Freedom, you will have freedom to enjoy your favorite dairy products without the hassle of taking a lactose intolerance supplement every time dairy is consumed.
Take 1 capsule three times daily for 7 days.
Must be taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before mealtime.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Update: So, it worked like a dream come true for about 2 months and then the benefits started to fade. I decided to buy more, and I'm in the process of getting back to being able to eat whatever I want.
Update 2: I have gone through 3 courses of this. It doesn't last a long time, but it does work well for the time it does.
THE LONG STORY: I write this review after purchasing some additional doses of Lacto-Freedom as "backup" supply. I was a part of the small clinical trial for Lacto-Freedom. I have suffered from severe lactose intolerance for over a decade. When I heard about Manzo Pharma, I wrote to the CEO directly and begged for an opportunity to test his product. After he finally relented, I took the drug as indicated over a period of a 7 days. Over the roughly 4-8 week period following the initial dosing, my symptoms of lactose intolerance improved and essentially disappeared. This was over 6 months ago at this point. Today, some of my symptoms HAVE returned, but are not that troublesome. However, I was thrilled when the product finally became commercially available. I will be redosing myself with my new "backup" supply of Lacto-Freedom to improve the lactose-eating microbiome in my gut.
SOME FACTS: Before Lacto-Freedom, I could barely eat a few bites of pizza, spoonfuls of ice cream, or even some butter without having symptoms of lactose intolerance. In order to eat any of these products, I had to take lactase or Lactaid pills in large quantities. This was super annoying, gross tasting, and expensive. After Lacto-Freedom........ Well, yesterday, I had a bowl of ice cream with no discomfort. Today, I had 2 slices of pizza at lunch with no problem.... The freedom I have now (no pun intended) is priceless.
BOTTOM LINE: I don't know that this product will work as great in everybody as it has for me. But, it's worth a shot, in my opinion. And if it works, tell your friends. It is a life changer.
I've tried various ways to overcome lactose intolerance but with little success, and it often came with anxiety and stress. Since 2014 I've been trying to avoid lactose foods altogether, take lactase enzyme tables, or daily probiotics (Digestive Advantage) that "claim" they'll last me all day (but in reality it lets me eat a bag of goldfish and then I'm back to where I started since I'm so severe). Overall it's been a hassle, and a guessing game when it comes to how many enzyme pills do I need in order to not feel sick 30 minutes later? In the end, I would live in constant fear, and never enjoying my food because I would be focusing on whether or not I had consumed lactose without knowing.
As someone who is in love with mac and cheese, chocolate, and ice cream I was trying everything and anything. I came across LactoFreedom a couple months ago, and I was very skeptical. It sounded too good to be true! I asked a LOT of questions before I ended up buying it, and it's good, AND true! I took this in the end of May, and I'm still having the positive effects of being 'tolerant' again. When it does wear off, I plan on buying it again because I no longer live in a constant fear of getting sick, and I enjoy eating food again. I end up saving money buying this pro-biotic because I would end up buying so many lactase enzymes, so maybe you will be able to save some money too if you try it out. :)
I recommend to build up the dairy slowly after taking the week of pills, give time for the bacteria to multiply and figure out your limits when it comes to dairy. It's best not to binge on ice cream right after taking the pills.
I recommend it to ANYONE who suffers from lactose intolerance. Mind you, if you have IBS or anything else, it will not work for you. This is strictly for those who have lactose intolerance. I don't want you to get your hopes up and then having it not work for you.
I will update this review and tell you how long it worked for me!