LYCSIX66 Soil Test Kit 5-in-1 Soil pH Tester Electronic Soil Thermometer Light Moisture & Humidity Meter for Houseplants, Outdoor Lawn and Gardening Plants
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- One Kit Does FIVE Jobs -- Tests the soil's pH and moisture and detects sunlight, temperature (°F/°C) and relative humidity surrounding the plants. Perfect tool for caring houseplants and garden plants
- Accurate Readout -- The digital soil pH tester provides results with pH range of 3.5-9.0, temp range of 16 to 122°F (precise to ±1°F/°C), 5 moisture levels & 9 sunlight levels.
- Easy to Use -- Turn this device on and slide this probe to the soil, then you'll get accurate measurements instantly
- Smart Design -- 5 minutes auto shut off extends the usage life of battery (a 9V Battery included), and low battery indication.
- Tips & Guarantee -- Don't sink the main body into the mud or water and Not use this unit outdoor in the rain as it is not water resistant. 12-month warranty & 60-day money back guarantee.
- Batteries : 1 9V batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 29.21 x 8.13 x 3.81 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 March 2019
- Manufacturer : LYCSIX66
- ASIN : B07NTL9VQQ
- Manufacturer reference : LMYST001
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 5 in 1 digital soil testing kit gives you accurate results for the current soil's pH, sunlight, moisture, and the temperature and the humidity surrounding the plant. Without complicated operation and calibration, it helps you know well that...
-if your plants should be watered
-if the soil's pH should be adjusted
-if your plants gets the adequate of sunlight
-if the temperature and the humidity is good for plant growth This device is an essential gardening tool for you who like planting plants, vegetables, fruits and houseplants Easy to Use
1, Ready the battery and turn this device on
2, Take off the cover on the pointed end (rotate it with pull out force, then, when the cover off the tip a little, pinch the end and pull it out)
3, Insert the probe into the soil
4, You'll get the results instantly
For Storage: After each use, wipe clean the probe and put the cover back to the pointed end. Specification
pH Range: 3.5-9.0
Probe Length: 8.2''
9 Light Levels: LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-, NOR, NOR+, HGH-, HGH, HGH+
5 Moisture Levels: DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
Temperature Range: 16-122°F (-9~+50°C)
Power Supply: 9V battery
Humidity: It's the amount of water vapor in the air relative to the maximum amount of water vapor that the air can hold at a certain temperature. The ideal humidity range for most healthy plant growth is 40-60% Package
1 x soil test kit
1 x 9V battery
1 x user manual
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|