The LSG SPG210 is built for the toughest hill climbs and the fastest sprints. Designed around a thick commercial tubular steel frame, this spin bike is more stable during heavy use and more resistant to structural damage. Adjust tension from near unlimited resistance to chase the most intense cardiovascular workouts. Stand up during hill climbs with confidence in the strong 3-PIECE crank with extra support from strap pedals.
The 18kg TrueSpin Precision Flywheel is engineered to achieve optimal stability and smoothness. At 18kg this flywheel carries more rider momentum for a smoother, more realistic pedalling experience. To Achieve the smoothest possible experience, the SPG210 utilises a Heavy Duty Belt Drive for increased durability and a quieter ride. Find your best riding posture with vertical and horizontal saddle adjustments and vertical handlebar adjustments. Ride with even greater comfort in the wide and densely padded comfort saddle.
Track your progress with a Multifunction LCD Display which monitors time, speed, distance, odometer, and calories. Start making tracks with the LSG SPG210 spin bike.
- Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance
- Direct Edge Resistance System
- 18kg TruesSpin Precision Flywheel
- LCD Display, Tracks Time, Speed, Distance, Odometer, and Calories
- Aluminium Alloy Pedals with Toe Clips
- Three Piece Forged Steel Crank
- Belt Drivetrain
- Bottle Holder
- 1.5mm Tubular Steel Frame
- Handlebar Adjustment up/down
- Saddle Adjustment Up/Down, Forwards/Backwards
- 150kg Max Weight, 190cm Max Height
- Assembled Size 104cm x 50cm x 115cm (L x W x H)