LINDBERG Organic Greens & Fruits Plus, 9.5 Ounces
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Special ingredients||Preservative Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Non GMO, Soy Free, No Artificial Color|
|Unit count||270 gram|
|Item weight||9.5 Ounces|
About this item
- Get a full spectrum of 28 organic whole concentrates from greens, algae, vegetables, fruits and berries
- Alfalfa, wheat grass, barley grass, oat grass, parsley, chlorella, spirulina, spinach, bell pepper, carrot, tomato, beet, kale, cabbage, broccoli, broccoli sprouts, sea kelp, dulse, apple, pomegranate, acerola cherry, acai, blueberry, goji, strawberry
- USDA Organic, Vegetarian/Vegan, Soy Free, Dairy Free, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Preservatives
- Order today and give your health and energy levels a boost!
- 30 Servings
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16.4 x 9.5 x 9.3 cm; 269.32 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Lindberg
- ASIN : B00XZDDGZ0
- Manufacturer reference : 99-41
- Best Sellers Rank: 74,312 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Greens and Fruits Plus is a concentrated and convenient organic drink mix to help you achieve the 5+ recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables. You get a broad spectrum of 28 certified organic whole food concentrates, each with unique health benefits. They include: Greens - alfalfa, wheatgrass, barley grass, oat grass; Green Algae - chlorella, spirulina; Vegetables - green bell pepper, carrot, tomato, beet; Cruciferous Vegetables - kale, spinach, cabbage, broccoli; Fruits - apple, pomegranate, acerola cherry; Berries - acai, goji, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry; Sea Vegetables - sea kelp, dulse. Each provides an array of alkalizing and detoxifying elements such as chlorophyll, a natural green plant pigment that is known as nature's deodorizer. Plus, you get naturally occurring phytonutrients, carotenoids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and 2 grams of fiber per serving to help you get healthy and stay healthy.* It has a pleasant, neutral flavor, and is not irradiated and non-GMO.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
And they've been around for a while. From their website: "Lindberg has its roots dating back over 67 years when Gladys Lindberg opened her first Lindberg Nutrition retail store in Los Angeles in 1949. From its inception, the Lindberg brand name has represented quality -- backed up by the integrity of the people behind it. Premium ingredients are always used, such as natural vitamin E as opposed to cheaper synthetic E. And Lindberg products go through a variety of tests to insure absolutely the best quality. After all, we take these products ourselves and have been doing so for 67 years."
Their story and their commitment for over six decades to provide quality products says a lot about this company. And that's one of the many reasons why I chose this product.
I've tried other green superfood powders before, but this particular one has all organic greens with all organic fruits, that tastes sweet and dissolves very well in most liquids. Most other greens on the market add fillers and other unnecessary ingredients to bulk up the volume of the product. Lindberg doesn't do that. And the fact that they use third party testing which guarantees I'm getting the purest ingredients possible, without heavy metals, is a huge must-have. I've been taking it now for three weeks and must say I feel great physically, and mentally knowing I'm giving my body what it needs from a real food source.
If you're looking for a good tasting, yet extremely dense green superfood powder, that doesn't break the bank (it costs less than a dollar a day), from a company with a history of pushing out quality products, then Lindberg Organic Greens & Fruits Plus is a must to get 5 servings of vegetables a day - and that's something I feel great about!
If you found this review helpful, please take a second to click the "Yes" button below.