LIFX Mini Day & Dusk (B22) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb Adjustable, dimmable, no hub Required, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and The Google Assistant
- Easy set up. LIFX screws in like any traditional light bulb. Simply download the app, connect to Wi-Fi and you're ready to go. No hub needed.
- Built in Wi-Fi & LIFX cloud. Offers full Lighting control via Wi-Fi with our LIFX iOS, Android and windows 10 apps. Access your bulbs anywhere, anytime via the cloud.
- Adjustable and dimmable. Connected Lighting for your space, time of day, and mood. Choose from a range of warm to cool whites with flexibility to select your brightness.
- Intuitive control. Control lights individually or as Groups, set timers, pick from beautiful themes or create your own custom scenes.
- Bright & efficient. LIFX Mini day has an output of 800 lumens, the equivalent of a 60W traditional incandescent bulb with the benefit of only 9W energy use. Designed for energy Star.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Compact, worry free design
- Day and dusk tones keep pace with your schedule
- Integrated Wi-Fi and LIFX Cloud connectivity
- 800 lumens
- Intuitive app for iOS, Android and Windows 10
- Uses only 9 watts
LIFX Mini Day and Dusk
The LIFX Mini Day and Dusk's compact form delivers a spectrum of light inspired by the sun, featuring easy one-click automation for natural lighting that adapts throughout the day. Your lighting will smoothly progress through a sequence designed to complement your lifestyle . Whether turning on a single light or dimming an entire home, each light integrates Wi-Fi technology for seamless, hassle-free connections to major smart home platforms and devices.
Experience Light Differently
One App, Your Device
Take complete control of your lighting. The LIFX app is available on Android, iOS and Windows 10. With a few taps on your tablet, phone or watch, control your entire home from anywhere.
Day and Dusk Automation
Inspired by the sun, day and dusk automation tailors the brightness, colour and temperature of your lights to complement your day with each section designed to enhance your health and lifestyle.
Discover the LIFX Mini and it’s round shape! Made to look it’s best in lamps and to better fit more compact fixtures, this domed design helps spread light around your space with ease.
Less Energy, Less Waste
Our LED lights use less energy to put out more light than your standard incandescent light. They also have no toxic elements and last 22.8 years meaning less waste!
With all the intelligence built into the light it is easy to kick start your connected home. No technical skills or additional hardware needed. Regular software updates and cutting-edge integrations mean LIFX lights only improve over time.
LIFX lights work with Apple HomeKit, Google Home and Amazon Alexa. Use simple conversation starters to turn your lights on and off, change the brightness, make them warmer or cooler - all with the power of your voice.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 28 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Did find the initial setup somewhat difficult, i.e. they would sometimes fail to setup and you would have to reset them and try again. We also had one out of the 4 bulbs begin to malfunction after a few days, but LIFX was super easy to deal with and they sent a replacement no hassle.
The dimming and dusk settings are fantastic - exactly what is advertised. Also the colour and brightness can be set with google assistant.
Have not had them drop off the network and have worked flawlessly with google assistant. We do have a fairly good mesh setup, and the worst would be a slight delay in a command, but very tolerable. Phone app works fine too.
Be careful about the clearance you have for where you are installing the lights. These light are a little bigger than your standard globes, so if there's a cover it may not fit back on.
Had been looking for a while at smart lights and we're very happy with our LIFX.
If you set it up correctly it works really well with Google Home, although it is mostly in terms of turning on and off. The functionality does not seem to be there yet to use Google Home to adjust the lights colour temperature.
My setup is that I have an Apple ecosystem with Google home. Using the Lifx app and Apple Home I can control the lights with ease on my Apple watch, iPhone and iPad.
Local WiFi connection gives you a much faster response but, working via the mobile network is pretty good too. For me this is relevant because I have much more available data on my phone than through my home ISP.
Would still recommend it, and will consider LIFX when i get to making the rest of the house "smart"