- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.66 delivery
LELO HEX Condoms Re-Engineered - Ultra Thin Condom for Extra Pleasure, Lightly Lubricated (12 condoms), OriginaL, 3 Grams
|Price:||($2.16 / Count)|
- PLEASURE & SAFETY THROUGH INNOVATION – New, re-engineered HEX improves grip and reduces slippage
- STRENGTH & THINNESS COMBINED – The hexagonal web provides the strength to contain a condom break to an individual hexagonal cell
- ENHANCED SAFETY - The HEX web decreases the chance of tears and contains them on the off chance that they do occur
- GUARANTEED PLEASURE - HEX brings together the strength of a thick condom and pleasure of a thin one
- REVOLUTIONARY HEXAGONAL STRUCTURE - The shaft of the HEX condom is composed of 350 small hexagons that have thick walls and ultra-thin panels
Product detailsSize:12 condoms | Colour:White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 3 x 13.49 cm; 4.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Lelo
- ASIN : B01J939GVC
- Item Model Number : 2496
Best Sellers Rank:
361 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 4 in Safer Sex Products
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"MEET THE FIRST MAJOR CONDOM INNOVATION IN 70 YEARS Meet HEX, the re-engineered condom from the world leaders in luxury pleasure, LELO. It represents one of the biggest advances in condom technology for over 70 years, due to a unique design that's inspired by the hexagonal structure of graphene - the strongest, thinnest structure known to science The shaft of the HEX condom is composed of 350 small hexagons that have thick walls and ultra-thin panels. STI PROTECTION Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections Most effective against STIs such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea that are spread by contact with the head of the penis. Less effective against STIs such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes. These STIs can also be spread by contact with infected skin that is not covered by the condom. CAUTION: this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Some individuals may experience sensitivity to latex products, please consult your healthcare provider before use. If you or your partner experience discomfort while using this product, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, contact a healthcare provider."
From the manufacturer
Unique hexagonal structure
Structure Makes All the Difference
HEX is unique in that it combines a 0.055 mm HEX web with ultra-thin 0.04 5mm latex panels for thinness and strength combined.
HEX channels stress through the structure itself while bringing you closer to your partner, safe in the knowledge that HEX has your back.
Our World Has Changed. The Condom Hasn’t. Until Now
Meet HEX, the re-engineered condom from one of the world's leading brand in luxury pleasure, LELO.
One of the biggest advances in condom technology for over 70 years, due to a unique design that’s inspired by the hexagonal structure of graphene - the strongest, thinnest structure known to science.
The shaft of the HEX condom is composed of 350 small hexagons that have thick walls and ultra-thin panels. That HEX delivers strength, thinness and sensation through structure.
- LELO HEX comes as a giant leap forward in the fight for great, safe sex – with a structurally different design, that means you can see and feel the difference.
It's What's on the Inside That Counts
We’re all familiar with ribs and dots on condoms, but LELO’s engineers turned the application of texture on its head.
There’s a reason wet-weather tires have a textured surface, while slick tires do not. Texture provides extra hold on the track and reduces the chances of slippage.
That’s why, unlike any condom before, HEX is covered with an internal hexagonal web.
By having this raised web on the inside rather than the outside surface, , HEX helps you and your partner enjoy each other fully and with confidence.
LELO: The Brand Behind HEX
LELO, the Swedish design brand behind HEX, has been one of the world’s leading name in the pleasure industry.
The year 2018 marks LELO’s 15th Anniversary. 15 years of exciting existence. 15 years of making people turned on.
Looking back at everything we’ve achieved thus far fills us with pride. All the satisfied customers, all the crumpled sheets and the improved love lives. We have managed to truly change the pleasure industry - forever.
Producing the refined, luxurious and iconic objects of desire, we've established a heritage based on quality, unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Absolutely would not buy again. Don’t be a tight arse like me and just buy the more expensive ones in the supermarket.