|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||2.2 Kilograms|
|Educational Objective(s)||Role Play|
|Language:||English, French, Danish, German, Spanish|
|Number of pieces||154|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||42111|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 35.4 x 37.8 cm; 825 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO Technic Fast and Furious Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111 Race Car Building Set, New 2020
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$53.34 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||120 months to 1188 months|
|Number of pieces||154|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inspire kids to recreate their favorite scenes from the Fast and Furious movies with this amazing LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111, an awesome replica model of the classic muscle car
- With 1,077 pieces, this cool building set provides a fun challenge for kids who love toy model cars; Inspired by the original 1970s Dodge Charger RT, this faithful replica is packed with realistic details
- Authentic features let kids recreate the thrill of driving the real car, with moving pistons, suspension, steering system and air blower; After playing, kids can show off the model in the famous wheelstand position
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO Technic sets; With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built
- LEGO Technic building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure each one meets the highest global safety and quality standards; No batteries are required for this fun race-car toy
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Give fans of Fast and Furious the ultimate thrill with this LEGO Technic Dom’s Dodge Charger 42111 building set for kids and adults. Based on the iconic 1970s Dodge Charger R/T, it’s packed with authentic details. The opening hood reveals a model version of the iconic V8 engine. Other cool features include moving pistons, wishbone suspension, steering system and air blower. There are even nitro bottles in the trunk to bring Dom's daring high-speed chases to life. Just like the real thing! Fans aged 10 and up will love building their very own replica model of Dominic Toretto’s famous car. After building the Dodge Charger, the fun ramps up as fans role-play classic scenes from The Fast and The Furious movie, bringing the adrenaline-fueled world of street racing to life.
From the manufacturer
LEGO Technic version of Dom’s Dodge Charger
Makes the perfect display gift for any car or Fast & Furious enthusiast.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By steve bro on 26 August 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Aber der Boxeninhalt ist eine Katastrophe. Wenn bei Arbeitsgang 12 von 350 schon Teile fehlen, glaubt man ja noch an einen dummen Zufall und bestellt die bei LEGO zeitraubend nach. Eine Woche später sind die Teile da und es geht weiter...
Bis Arbeitsgang 28! Wieder Stop wegen fehlender Teile. Sicherheitshalber habe ich die nächsten Teile auf Vollzähligkeit geprüft und festgestellt, daß allein in Tüte 1 weitere 5(!) Posten fehlen.
In den anderen Tüten habe ich zeitraubend nachgeschaut - ohne Treffer.
Habe jetzt per Mail die bisher fehlenden Teile angefordert, die ich eventuell irgendwann nächste Woche erhalten werde.
Sollte danach wieder etwas fehlen, schicke ich den ganzen Mist zurück. Es nervt.
Reviewed in Germany on 14 May 2020
Quite complex in parts and not as solid as you would expect. By that I mean not all parts like the grill or the roof are held on by much. So be careful how you move it around and pick it up.
Great car though, looks awesome when built and stands out against other Lego sets, especially when you hit the nitrous and let the cat lift up, just like in the film.