LEGO Friends Emma’s Art Stand 41332 Building Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Build this LEGO Friends set featuring an art stand trailer that opens up in 3 different ways, with a sales hatch, postcard stand and a cat bed, plus a scooter and separate painting area with easel!
- This art toy for kids includes a LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll figure, plus a Chico the pet cat figure
- Emma’s art stand playset measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide;Scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide
- 210 pieces – Creative toy Playset Toy for boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Spend a day painting in the park with Emma and Chico
The set is perfect for kids like Emma who are creative and love animals.
Scoot down to the park to sell Emma’s paintings
The set features a scooter and an easel for more creations.
Lego Friends Emma’S Art Stand
Tow your paintings
Tow the art stand to Heartlake City Park or drive around on the scooter to visit friends.
The sale is starting
Open up the art stand in three different ways for easy play inside.
So many cool pictures
Swing open the window to show the paintings Emma has for sale today and help her operate the cash register.
Swap clothes and hair
Friends mini-dolls are buildable so you can swap clothes and body parts to build your own.
Time to feed Chico the cat and put her on the bed for a nap.
The fun starts right away
The set comes with easy instructions and separate pre-packed bags so kids don’t have to build the whole set to start playing.