Take development and roleplay to a whole new level of fun with the free LEGO DUPLO Stories on Alexa! Whether your toddler is the captain of a fishing boat or a bird travelling far and wide, they will experience the joy of learning with LEGO DUPLO through short, interactive stories involving animal play and vehicle play - using their very own DUPLO bricks!
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.25 delivery
LEGO Duplo Number Train 10847 Playset Toy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes two child LEGO DUPLO figures, plus a cat figure. Includes bricks decorated with numbers 0 to 9.
- Features a buildable locomotive and three wagons.
- Use the decorated bricks to teach your child about numbers and counting. Encourage building and role-play.
- LEGO DUPLO products are specially designed to be safe and easy for little hands. This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 1½-3 years
- Train with wagons attached measures over 3” (10cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- This product can also be used for the new free LEGO DUPLO stories skill on Echo.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Introduce counting with this easy-to-build train
This set introduces your new builder to creativity and counting.
Colourful and fun way to learn numbers and counting
Your toddler will love to build and rebuild this chunky train.
All-aboard for creativity and imagination
This fun set will provide endless building, driving, and learning fun!
LEGO DUPLO Number Train
Fine motor skills
This set will help toddlers develop hand-eye coordination by stacking the numbers on the train.
Shapes and colours
Little builders will learn to use their newfound language skills to say, 'the cat is black!'
Ideas and creativity
All DUPLO sets are constructive, exploratory play that helps kids lay the foundation for creativity and imagination.
Numbers and counting
This set gets the cognitive skills going with counting and developing problem-solving capabilities.