|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Thinking, Problem Solving Skills, Role Play|
|Language:||English, French, Danish, German|
|Number of pieces||225|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||7 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||42103|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 26.2 x 14.1 cm; 350 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO Technic Dragster 42103 Pull-Back Racing Toy Building Kit
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$9.99 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||84 months to 1188 months|
|Number of pieces||225|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It’s always race day with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Dragster pull-back toy car that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod
- Kids can learn how a dragster works, then lock in the wheelie bar to perform heart-pumping wheelies, or attempt to win the speed record
- Pull back and release, it really is that simple; even young racers will be able to recreate the thrill and speed of race day, and they can rebuild their Dragster into a pull-back LEGO Hot Rod
- This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic car racing toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 7+ who like building challenges, hot rods and pull-back toy cars
- When built, the LEGO Dragster measures over 12” (32cm) long, 4” (12cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide, making this building toy just the right size for race-day role-play
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Give your little racing driver a cool challenge with this LEGO Technic Dragster. They’ll love learning how to assemble their very own Dragster model kit. Once built, the fun goes on. Set up the mini traffic lights then pull back the toy car and release to send it zooming along. Kids will love the bold colors of this car. See the flames shooting from the exhaust, just like a real dragster! And with this 2-in-1 set, kids can develop problem-solving skills, rebuilding the drag racing toy into an ace pull-back Hot Rod. Which is their favorite? The wheelie-performing Dragster or the super-cool Hot Rod? The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge. Printed instructions are included. Or to discover a fun new way to build the model drag car, see the digital Instructions PLUS, from the free LEGO Life app. With zoom and rotate tools, this cool app helps kids build independently.
From the manufacturer
LEGO Technic Dragster building kit
Kids will enjoy a cool challenge as they build their own pull-back Dragster, ready to race.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Roger Taylor on 22 December 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Italy on 29 March 2021
Era un regalo di compleanno per un amico apassionato di modellismo
Ovviamente non ha avuto problemi a montare il tutto, visto che per lui è puro divertimento