- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
LEGO Creator 3in1 Fire Dragon 31102 Building Kit, Cool Buildable Toy for Kids
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Support kids’ imaginative role play with this exciting LEGO Creator 3-in-1 set featuring a fire dragon, a saber-toothed tiger and a scorpion!
- Kids can stretch their building skills as they fly with a fire dragon, face a saber-toothed tiger, dodge a scorpion strike or let their creativity loose and build their own models
- With this awesome LEGO Creator 3-in-1 set, kids will have endless fun building a fire dragon, rebuilding it into a saber-toothed tiger, and rebuilding it again into a scorpion!
- With models of a fire dragon, saber-toothed tiger and scorpion, this 3-in-1 LEGO set is a great holiday, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls ages 7+
- With the Fire Dragon measuring over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide, this incredible animal action toy is big enough for playing out serious fantasy stories!
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 85% (85%)||85%|
|4 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Made this with my four year old. He loved making it and loves playing with it. Its Flame the dragon- Kai's dragon. The dragon has already had an altercation with the pups from Paw Patrol when it stole some treasure. Happy days.
Bei momentan knapp unter 15€ ist der Teilepreis noch ok.
Gut ist auf jeden Fall auch noch: B- und C-Modelle kommen mit gedruckter, beiliegender Anleitung, auch wenn jeweils ein Haufen Teile übrig sind.
Ici cette version "dragon de feu" avec ses 234 pièces à 20€ est incontestablement un excellent rapport qualité/prix. De plus le concept d'avoir 3 possibilités de construction est plutôt sympa, l'enfant voudra tester toutes les configurations, ce qui n'en fera pas un Lego que l'on construit qu'une seule fois.