|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Thinking, Social Skills, Imagination Development, Problem Solving Skills, STEM|
|Language:||English, French, Danish, German|
|Number of pieces||280|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 August 2021|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||71387|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 31.7 x 26.2 cm; 485 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO 71387 Super Mario Adventures with Luigi Starter Course Toy, Interactive Figure and Buildable Game Set
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$26.99 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Luigi Starter Course brings all the excitement into the real-world; featuring a LEGO Luigi figure for fun interactive family or solo play
- LEGO Luigi has a colour sensor and an LCD screen to display many different instant reactions to movement and action bricks alongside his path
- Luigi's speaker plays iconic sounds & music from the video game while collecting digital coins for spinning seesaw and flying challenges
- Includes Pink Yoshi, Boom Boom and Bone Goomba figures adding action from Start Pipe to Goal Pole - look how LEGO Luigi figure reacts to them
- The LEGO Luigi figure is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included), delivering a highly interactive play experience with instant feedback
- This modular Super Mario toy can be combined with other LEGO Super Mario expansion sets; bringing unlimited play opportunities and endless exciting challenges
- The free LEGO app offers building instructions, creative tips and a safe platform for kids to share ideas - visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bring the famous game to life with this LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Luigi Starter Course (71387) toy for kids 6 years old and up. This LEGO Super Mario set features a LEGO Luigi interactive figure that gives instant expressive responses via an LCD screen and speaker. Players earn digital coins for helping LEGO Luigi complete spinning seesaw and flying challenges, interactions with Pink Yoshi and defeating Boom Boom and a Bone Goomba. The nougat-brown-coloured bricks in this Tower biome also trigger different reactions from LEGO Luigi, and the ? Block offers extra rewards. Find building instructions in the free LEGO Super Mario app, which also includes inspiration for ways to rebuild levels and more. Check your device compatibility at LEGO.com/devicecheck. Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets offer a new way to play, in the real world, with iconic Super Mario figures and characters. The LEGO Super Mario Starter Courses and Expansion Sets plus Power-Up Packs combine in limitless ways to allow fans to build their own levels. An awesome gift for trendsetting kids! The LEGO Super Mario Luigi toy offers fans limitless ways to expand, rebuild, customize and create their own unique levels. Contains 280 pieces.
From the manufacturer
Exciting LEGO Super Mario Starter Course
Introduce kids to the interactive LEGO Super Mario universe with this versatile set, including a LEGO Luigi figure.
Packed with creative challenges
This 280-piece building set for ages 6+ includes spinning, seesawing and flying challenges for solo or 2-player social play.
Combines with other LEGO Super Mario sets
The modular LEGO Super Mario system allows fans to expand, rebuild and create their own unique levels.
WARNING! Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Had this for a month and my 9 year old has had great fun playing with it and some add one sets we purchased.
However bought interactive Luigi set on Sunday and once we’d updated the software on the app and Luigi and Mario a big problem appeared.
Although Luigi is fine and functions as required when interacting with all our action bricks Mario won’t interact at all with some bricks, will interact intermittently with others but continues to interact as normal with the remainder.
Some of the bricks he won’t now interact with were ones we had before getting Luigi that he was fine with then.
Tried all the fixes listed on Lego.com which didn’t resolve the issue .
Rang Lego customer services and after outlining the problem were immediately offered a replacement Mario which we have accepted.
In my mind there is definitely something amiss with the latest updates which has caused this problem with Mario which is a great shame as it’s a fantastic toy! Come on Lego, sort it out!