|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 15.24 x 27.43 cm; 209 Grams|
|Item Model Number||319|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Launch CR-319|
|Special Features||1. Read and Clear CEL Codes: Confirmed, Pending, and Permanent for all makes,, 3. Smog Check or I/M Readiness: See if the vehicle is ready for a smog test. You can check Misfire monitor, Fuel system, component monitor, NMHC catalyst, Nox aftertreat, Boost pressure, Exhaust gas, PM filter monitors, EGR and/or VVT,, 5. OBD-II 10 Modes with DTC lookup, 2. Freeze Frame: Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored,, 4. Live Data or Datastream: 30 PIDs can be read. Besides, in the main menu, enter HELP to get detailed explanation of each datastream.|
|Item Weight||209 g|
LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner CR319 Scan Tool Universal Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader Checks O2 Sensor and EVAP Systems, Supports Mode6
|Price:||+ $9.93 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🚗EXTENSIVE VEHICLE COVERAGE: The automotive scanner is compatible with the ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN OBD2 protocols, and it works on most 1996 and newer OBD2 protocols vehicles sold in the US, Europe and Asia.
- 🏢DTC Library: CR319 has a built-in DTC library that enables you to directly identify the code definitions on the screen, saving time searching online. And it has multilingual software for easier diagnostics: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, and Portuguese.
- 💰COST-EFFECTIVE: The CR319 OBD2 scanner is an upgraded version from the more basic code reader with additional functions of O2 Sensor Test, EVAP System Test, and On-board Monitor Test, to initiate a leak test for vehicle EVAP system, or to troubleshoot the fuel efficiency and vehicle emission's status. 🔔 The OBD2 scanner has 3 more obd2 functions than scan tool in the same price range, and far cheaper (saving a dozen dollars) than most OBDII scanner featuring similar functions. Also, 1-year worry-free is provided.
- 👍ENHANCED OBDII FUNCTIONS: Being capable of performing full OBDII diagnostic functions like Read/Erase codes, I/M Readiness, Data Stream, Freeze Frame, Support to O2 Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test, EVAP System Test, Vehicle Information, the creader CR319 is suitable for DIYers to efficiently troubleshoot the Check Engine Light and the diagnostic trouble codes. Instead of paying a mechanic to have the DTCs read and MIL turned off, Fast read and clear the trouble codes , find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it.
- 📌 DESIGN: Plug-and-Play scan tool that allows you to test cars directly once you get it, very easy to use even for beginners. 2. 5-Feet long OBDII cable for flexible and durable. 1. 77-inch TFT screen for clear data viewing. you're able to do it on your own, saving hundreds of bucks. ✔No battery or charger is required as it directly gets power from vehicle DLC.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LAUNCH, in line with the enterprise culture of "innovation, quality, efficiency, specialty and competition", dedicates itself to be a leading position in the automotive diagnostic equipment industry with the support of powerful technology and considerate service to offer superior user experience for customers worldwide. LAUNCH CReader CR319, as an easy-to-use handheld OBD2 code reader featuring full OBD2 functions, DTC lookup with multilingual support, is specially designed to help DIYers check vehicle engine running status, and facilitate the diagnostics.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My car requires oil change on every 10k miles. After 5K miles, maintenance light comes on. When I take my car in every 5K miles in which time, they just inspect the car and reset the maintenance light, it cost more than this scanner. It pay itself when I do not have to take my car to the dealer.
I particularly like the color screen and the very readable display which puts it ahead of many similar priced scanners. The unit fits in one hand and control buttons can be accessed with the same hand easily. All in all, this is probably the best scanner you can find for its price.