- Product Dimensions: 31 x 24 x 1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 150 g
- Item Model Number: US-89FS_QJK-ZH1
- ASIN: B07M65TMXW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 September 2018
- Customer Reviews:
LAFROI Mens MMA Cross Training Boxing Shorts Trunks Fight Wear with Drawstring and Pocket-QJK01
- 【UPF 50+】UV protection fabric helps you fight against sunburn; to create barrier above the skin
- 【Multi-Use】Suitable for most outdoor/indoor activities, good to use for water sports, you shall be amazed by its versatility; our customers have been wearing it for surfing, BJJ, workout, paddle sports, and a huge variety of sports
- 【Lightweight & quick dry】The fabric absorbs moisture well while maintaining its breathability, and continuously keep your body out from humidity
- 【Muscle Control】"Burst" series spandex empowers the compression to hold your muscle and prevent overstretch; simultaneously, creates elasticity that makes you comfortable to move
- 【Size Tip】We prepared the sizing chart at the image list for you to locate the size that fits you the most
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Be sure to size up a lot. My husband wears a 32,30 in pants (medium) and we ordered according to the chart his size as Large. When we opened them, they looked like my 9 years olds size. They seemed extremely small and short but when put on they fit like pantyhose. They stretch well and did technically fit but were tight enough to give him love handles at the waist and they weren’t the most modest in the straddle.
I tried them on myself (I’m a small/petite) and the fit is good for me. We like them enough that I’m keeping this pair and have already ordered another pair in a 2XL to see if they fit better for my husband. I’ll leave a review on them when they arrive.
This is the second pair I’ve ordered. My husband wears a 30/32 in pants and we originally bought the Large and they were too tight for his liking. This time we ordered the XXL and they fit perfectly! The legs are still slim form fitting but the crotch/straddle area isn’t super tight. These actually look like skinny pants instead of pantyhose like the Size L fit.
We love these pants (I kept the size L for myself because the fit is like a medium in women’s). We will definitely order again!
Now , regarding the product , there is no rubber lace on the waist !!! ..???.... the only Velcro in front that is very , very stiff as belt buckle which is inconvenient and it is so complicated and annoying to get this shorts on and off !!! Now to keep them on they made holes and tread it with a very thin rope , thinner then shoe lace and it is not stretchy as I mentioned !!! The material more like on a stiff side , more as swimming shorts but not very bad even though I would take softer material for easy movement . The print is the only 5 star earned matter here and this is why I was purchasing them in the first place but for other MORE IMPORTANT things I will not buy them again .
knees! I have washed them a bunch of times but choose to line dry I don't think you have to line dry but I do and when I wash them I put them in with my delicates the materials and stitching is super strong and tough may be better then Under Armor! the moisture wicking works great they dry really quick when you work out and wash them! I got them in black but want to try them in red and blue!
I am 5’7 and 142lbs (Athletic/slim body) and got a medium. If you don’t want them tight probably size up but if you want them nice and tight then go with your size.
Overall, great product!