LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Complete Starter Kit with Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM Board, 32GB Micro SD Card Preloaded Noobs, 5V 3A Power Supply, Case, HDMI Cable, SD Card Reader (USB A&USB C), Fan, Heatsinks
- ✅Includes Made in UK Raspberry Pi 4 (Raspberry Pi 4 Model B): 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM; Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz; faster Gigabit Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT). The fastest Raspberry Pi until now
- ✅Small But Powerful Mini PC: 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported) for high clear display; 2 USB 3.0 ports plus 2 USB 2.0 ports, faster data transfer speed than Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- ✅32 GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, plus USB MicroSD Card Reader with USB-A and USB-C ports (compatible with all USB C devices such as Macbook). You can plug and play; 5V 3A on/off Switch Power Supply with USB C Cable and Noise Filter, Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4
- ✅Equipped with 3 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum ones and prevent system failure. It also comes with a fan and install tools, a real raspberry pi complete starter kit. Don’t worry to to run big software you can’t run on the Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- ✅Premium Black Case, offers your Raspberry pi good protection. And it leaves access to power, audio/video, USB, LAN, micro SD card, and HDMI connector; Leaves space for fan and gap for heat dissipation. High Quality HDMI Cable, connect the board to your TV or monitor easily. Get this raspberry pi to build your own retro pie or home media center
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
as you open the box your greeted with the raspberry pi and its accessories, once you take everything out of the packaging. you plug in the HDMI and power (type c) into the pi. and lastly insert the micro sd card into the pi after that boot it up and you have your pi basically up and running. as the sd card includes Noobs on it preloaded so you can use raspbian with no other steps. this kit is complete with many accessories that you would want for a complete set. with a case, fan and heat sinks to keep it protected and cool. overall it works great and look forward to using it in the future.