I purchased this book as an Audible book and what I took from this well investigated piece of journalism is that Ms. Ward really was able to get into the psyche of this couple pretending to be something they're not.
Kushner Inc. The couple known as Javanka.
As Ivanka's father does things more out in the open, the Javanka duo flies under the radar wreaking havoc with our systems of checks and balances that have been in place for more than two centuries. The damages, the secret dealings, etc... Javanka may have been able to unsettle the "norms" that we have built with blood sweat and tears all in the name of the selfish almighty dollar. If you thought Kushner Inc.'s 666 Park Avenue was a boondoggle, we may all hopefully (thank you Robert Mueller et alia.) find out that we have all just been flimflammed like nothing before.
- Hardcover: 293 pages
- Publisher: St Martins Pr (19 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1250185947
- ISBN-13: 978-1250185945
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 2.7 x 24 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 476 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,211 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)