- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 26.7 x 1.3 cm ; 218 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Item Model Number: K01939
- ASIN: B07KQDWXJC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 95 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
9,493 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #149 in Dog Vest Harnesses
Kurgo Dog Harness for Large, Small Active Dogs | Pet Hiking Harness for Running & Walking | Everyday Harnesses for Pets | Reflective | Journey Air | Red/Grey 2018 | Medium
+ $14.31 Delivery
- Perfect for active dogs: Great harness for dogs that are very active and love being outdoors whether it’s on a run in the neighborhood, A hike on a trail, camping in the woods, or a walk in the park; large dog Harness also features front leash ring to train dogs not to pull; also has back leash ring
- Easy on and off with comfort: Made with lightweight, easy on/off nifco plastic quick release buckles that will not rust; dog Harness has a v-neck design for better movement and padded chest to reduce strain on chest and neck
- Back handle and reflective harness: Adventure harness features reflective trim for easy visibility at night; Also features back handle to assist your dog over obstacles or to have better control over him
- Sizing & fit: Medium dog Harness Size fits dogs with 16 to 25-inch neck, 18 to 28-inch chest; see size chart TO the left for further details
- Lifetime Warranty: Product comes with hassle-free Kurgo lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects when purchased from authorized seller. For questions, please contact Kurgo customer service at 877-847-3868.
Size: Medium | Colour: Barn Red/Grey
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tough enough to crest a mountain trail and comfortable enough to wear on your daily walk around the block, The journey air harness lives up to its name. The broad, padded chest piece and back handle allow for easy control and lifting in tough terrain and they're made from breathable rip stop fabric so they'll hold up to your Rugged lifestyle. Wherever your journey may take you, This harness has you covered.
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
es scheint auch ultra bequem zu sein, das alte wurde immer angekaut wenn er irgendwo warten musste, das hier gar nicht, wird getragen wie wir ein tshirt tragen und nicht wie ein kratziger wollkragen pulli.
The padding is good.. and its well constructed. Aluminium hook ring, love it!
Ansonsten ganz ok.
Joli et solide
La il est encore un peut grand mais dans 1 mois il sera parfait pour mon Cane Corso qui n'a encore que 9 mois .
I wanted to use the clip on the front to more easily control my exuberant lab. In order to keep the whole harness from shifting off to the side with a gentle pull, I had to tighten it up pretty securely. Unfortunately that now meant that the padding under the clip on the back portion would no longer stay in place, and the clip was rubbing my dog's fur where it sat on her back. No matter how I adjusted this thing, I just couldn't find a way to make this work satisfactorily while using the front clip. This may not necessarily be a failing of the harness, it may perhaps just be the shape of my dog (she's a very athletically built field labrador retriever) since we've had similar issues with other harnesses, but its still disappointing.
We've used other Kurgo products in the past and loved them, but this one fell flat. I ultimately bought our girl a PugLife harness and using the side clips we both love it. If you have similar fitting issues with harnesses with your dog, unfortunately this one isn't much different. Overall quality is great, but the padding should be secured under the clips so it can't move and allow the rubbing.