Kupton Housing Case for GoPro Hero 7/6 / 5 Black Waterproof Case Diving Protective Housing Shell 45m with Bracket Accessories for Go Pro Hero6 Hero5 Action Camera
- Specially designed for GoPro Hero 7/6/5 Black ONLY. Ideal for diving, surfing, snorkeling and other water sports activities. It has wonderful water-resistant characteristics. Please kindly note that it is NOT suitable for GoPro Hero5 Session & Hero 7 Silver/ White Edition.
- Light and easy to carry, excellent PMMA material endows it with high quality.
- With the use of Kupton waterproof case, you can record activities even 45m under water and it won't damage the shooting effect, clear and vivid.
- Your movement and photographic effect won’t be affected by anti-surf pressure.
- Convenient to link camera with other accessories mount through this case.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1. Made of light PMMA material, good quality.
2. 40m under water helps you capture your movements of every kind of water sports activities to a maximum degree.
3. Clear and vivid shooting effect with the light transmission material.
4. Durable and usable, anti-surf pressure won't damage its photographic effect.
5. Easy to connect with other GoPro accessories.
Type: 45m diving waterproof case
Dimension: 8 x 4.6 x 8.5cm
1x Waterproof Case for Gopro Hero5 camera
1x Quick pull movable socket
1x Double flying tail screw
Gift for you:
1 x Kupton Superfine Fiber Cloth
Note:;Case Only, cameras not included.
Any problems about the product, please don't hesitate to contact us, 24 hours' friendly service is waiting for you :-D
We promise a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and a 60-day Limited product Warranty (caused by non-artificial quality issue)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Max depth for the dives was 26 feet so I was not pushing the design limits of the case.