Cool Maker, KumiKreator Friendship Bracelet and Necklace Activity Kit KumiColors Original Version Multicolor
|Price:||+ $10.30 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Spin to create: the Cool Maker kumikreator is a breakthrough bracelet Maker; it makes it so easy to create friendship bracelets without a single knot needed! choose a bracelet design from one of the two design booklets, load the machine (sold separately) with the colorful spools and spin to create! as you turn the handle, you’ll be mesmerized as the spools dance around the machine, magically weaving your bracelet together in minutes!
- Make up to 24 bracelets: the Cool Maker kumi colors fantasy & neon's fashion pack includes everything you need to create up to 24 friendship bracelets using the kumikreator bracelet Maker (sold separately)! this fashion pack features 192 ready-to-use string spools in 10 different colors, two bracelet design booklets, stylish clasps to customize and more!
- 192 premium spools: the ’ 192 pre-loaded spools of string easily pop into the kumikreator (sold separately) and make every bracelet look beautiful! choose to create 8 or 12-strand bracelets from the design booklets for different bracelet looks. Stack, wrap and share your kumi bracelets with your BFF and mix and match with your outfits!
- The Cool Maker kumi colors fantasy & neon's fashion pack is a jewelry making kit for cool makers aged 8 and up. Put the OMG in DIY and spin to create beautiful friendship bracelets with the kumikreator and the kumi colors fashion packs! Cool Maker gives aspiring designers all the tools needed to make amazing creations they'll be proud to share.
- Includes: 192 spools, 24 clasps, 48 end caps, 60 clasp stickers, 2 design booklets
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What is Kumi?
Kumi comes from the Japanese word Kumihimo meaning 'gathered threads.' It is the traditional Japanese technique of braiding cords and beads. The KumiKreator makes creating beautiful and intricate Kumi fashion bracelets fun and easy to do!
KumiColors Fantasy & Neons Fashion Pack
Spin to create beautiful friendship bracelets with the Cool Maker KumiKreator and KumiColors, a 2-pack that combines the KumiFantasy and KumiNeons Fashion Packs! This Fashion Pack includes 192 spools and creates bracelets in minutes with the KumiKreator (sold separately)!
Easily Spin to Create
The breakthrough design of the KumiKreator makes it so easy to spin to create stylish friendship bracelets, without a single knot needed. Follow one of the included bracelet patterns or design your own, load the machine with the ready-to-use spools and spin to create.
KumiColors Fantasy & Neons Fashion Pack
Make up to 24 Bracelets
The KumiColors Fantasy and Neons Fashion Pack includes everything you need to make up to 24 amazing friendship bracelets with the KumiKreator (sold separately): 192 spools in 10 different colors, rose gold and silver clasps, two bracelet design books and more. The pre-loaded spools easily pop into the KumiKreator and make every bracelet look beautiful.
Spin up Bracelets in Minutes!
Once you’ve loaded the KumiKreator with the spools, as you spin the handle, you’ll be mesmerized as the spools dance around the machine, magically weaving your bracelet together in minutes!
Stack, Wrap, Wear and Share!
Create 8 strand and 12-strand bracelets and mix and match different colors and designs to accessorize every outfit. Stack them or wrap them around your wrists, and share with your besties!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Without the glue the clasp can pull through. I even put a touch of glue on the cut ends of the threads.Let the glue dry thoroughly by leaving the clasp open overnight. Then it is much more likely to stay on the bracelet with repeated off and on use. It's important to let the glue dry and to keep the part that joins together free of glue. Scrape off any excess glue with a pin or scissor tip.