70% off for 1 week only!
In the latest edition of his "quick guide" series, James Lee (author of "The Methuselah Project") gives you the low-down on one of the fastest-growing supplements on the market today - krill oil.
The beauty of krill oil is not only do you get a highly absorbable form of omega 3 fatty acids, you also get the single most potent antioxidant currently known to man - astaxanthin. However did you know you can now buy astaxanthin in its purified form? This gives you the ability to super-charge the already impressive benefits you get from krill oil.
In this easy to read guide, James Lee has spent an unreasonable time trawling through clinical trial data and user experiences to ensure you get a guide with only the important bits, minus the boring and irrelevant parts.
This guide addresses all the questions and concerns you may have regarding krill and astaxanthin, including -
- "The omega 3 dosage in a krill capsule is much smaller than my regular fish oil. Why is this so and why can't I just take more fish oil instead?"
- "Why is astaxanthin so special?"
- "I heard that astaxanthin improves cholesterol, reduces inflammation and improves the symptoms of depression. Surely this is marketing hype right?"
- "I heard that taking large doses of carotenoids can be dangerous. Is astaxanthin any different?"
- "I am concerned about the presence of toxic heavy metals like mercury in my fish oil. Is krill any safer?"
James covers all these questions and more.
There are less than a handful of supplements which James considers to be true "miracle supplements", with most "miracle supplements" tending to end up proving to be mostly hype. Krill oil (and its antioxidant partner in crime, astaxanthin) is one such supplement.