- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.2 x 4.2 cm ; 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 40.8 g
- Item Model Number: AA 01
- ASIN: B077YDX5FP
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 September 2016
- Customer Reviews: 6 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,327 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- #317 in Electrical Equipment
- Adaptor for Australia from EU, US is for use with overseas appliances
- Colour coded adaptor (black) and trim on the packaging for easy recognition
- Earthed for your safety and rated to 10A
- Tested and approved by Australian Electrical Authorities
- Used in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, PNG, Samoa, China, Argentina and some other countries
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Korjo Adaptor for Australia from EU, US is for use with overseas appliances, when in Australia/ NZ. Features colour coded adaptor (black) and trim (green = Aus/NZ) for easy recognition in your bag or drawer. Colour coded trim on the packaging for easy recognition in store. Earthed for your safety and rated to 10A. Smallest, smartest and safest adaptors in the Australian market. It is used in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, PNG, Samoa, China, Argentina and some other countries. It accepts 2 and 3 pin appliances from all over the world except UK, South Africa and Indian plugs. This adaptor does not convert voltage, which means if your appliance isn't running at 240V, you'll need to use a transformer as well.