Kopack Slim Women Laptop Backpack 15.6 in with USB Charging Port Anti Theft Laptop Bag College Purple
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Slim Design & Super Organizer 】 slim laptop backpack fits up to 15.6" laptop. Exterior dimensions (L*W*H): 11.8"x 7.1"x 17.7", laptop compartment dimension: 14.6"x 9.6"x1.4". NOTE: Measure your PC to judge if fit, not fit for large gaming-laptop
- 【Anti-theft Hidden Laptop Zone】 Separating laptop compartment design hidden in the back of the backpack provides easy access to the laptop directly without showing your personal items in public; Zipper can be locked to D shape ring to keep laptop privacy.
- 【Detachable USB Cable】 External USB charger port with charging cable is convenient to charge smart phone/tablet/other devices. Better for cleaning backpack, wont get usb rotted, replacing the cable by removing the built-in cable.
- 【Anti Thief Dual Layer Zipper】 The anti-puncture 4 tooth zipper of the main compartment provides double anti-theft protection with lockable zipper provides super travel safety to you. Perfect for business trip/weekend getaway or heading to the office/school/home.
- 【Quality Material】 Upgraded smooth fabric with excellent texture, featured with durable tear-resistant water resistant oxford for unexpected rain,wipe in 5 minutes, no mark left. High elasticity sponge padded shoulder straps and back offers extra back support and comfort.
Product detailsColour:15.6IN Purple
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 707.6 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 August 2018
- Manufacturer : KOPACK
- ASIN : B07DVZFCKN
- Item Model Number : KP694
Best Sellers Rank:
28,149 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- 455 in Portable Computer Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Slim Laptop Backpack KP509
Designed for those people want a lightweight but durable backpack for everyday usage.
Creative anti-theft design laptop compartment enables you pick laptop very easily; You won't worry it got be stolen when have a nap on the train ahead home
- Size: fit for most 15.6in laptop (Please choose the size)
- Color: Charcoal
- Gender: Men/Women/Student
- Application: School/Business trip/Working/Weekender trip
Anti Theft Laptop Compartment
Laptop compartment behind straps allow you get laptop easily and keep others in private
Fixed D shape ring can lock to zipper to keep laptop privacy.
Detachable USB Cable
External USB port with detachable cable inside, convenient to charge your devices.(Power bank not included) . Better for cleaning backpack, won't get usb rotted.
Padded Back / Straps
1.5MM thicken EPE inside & S shape design fits human body well distract pressure effectively.
Flat design make you won't get very hot when even take little long time.
Anti Stab Dual-layer Zipper
Patented dual layer zipper has extra tooth hold together make zipper strong enough to resistant knife stab. Even carry tons of things will not make zipper break
Super Organizer Backpack
Very well organized storage, 5 Compartment 10+ Slots. so items aren't all jumbled at the bottom. No more fumble around endlessly for searching.
Anti-scratch material keeps bag brand new look for long time
Selected Metal Zipper
Selected zipper, each zipper is 30%-60% heavier than others.
Zipper can be locked with lock. Lockable zipper on main compartment(Lock not included)
Band for sunglass or earphone Adjustable elastic side pocket offer the backpack nice look, and useful Plastic adjust ring at shoulder strap end
|Anti-theft Backpack||Business Backpack||Travel Backpack||Side Load Backpack||College Backpack|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The seams have strong stitching, the zippers are well made. The interior is quite well thought out, with compartments for pens, books, and odds and ends.
The waterproof, padded laptop compartment fits a 13" MacBook.
I'm very happy with this backpack.
very well made and has lots of compartments to keep things
in and a well padded compartment for may laptop so its safe
from being scratched by others things. and its has a safe place to
recharge my phone etc inside the bag so noone can steal it.
I loved how quickly my bag arrived 2 days from when I ordered it.
It was packed well so it was not damaged also. Great colour purple
my favourite. :)
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 July 2017
First, I would like to point out a few things that some people may consider "cons" depending on what you are using the backpack for:
• The Bottom Has No Extra Padding. This is perhaps my only complaint. The rest of my backpacks have always had an extra layer of padding at the bottom, which this backpack lacks. It was not too much of an issue for me, as I mostly carried this back pack on my back or on the back seat of my car. But whenever I was out in the wilderness and I set it down, there was always the slight wear and tear that adds up to holes and cuts. However, in the couple of weeks that I used it, it was fine. This is mostly something to consider if you plan to use it heavily for months and years; otherwise, it is fine.
• The "Limited" Capacity. While this backpack had more space than I expected it to have, it still does not have as much room as other backpacks do. However, that is just the tradeoff for getting a slim good-looking backpack. So, while you may not be able to pack it with multiple changes of clothes, you will easily be able to pack your laptop, toiletries, chargers, battery packs, sunglasses, (slim) food containers, a few bottles, notebooks, and maybe a few rolled up shirts. The key is to think in terms of Tetris, by which I mean, "how can I neatly stack everything to maximize the space inside?"
That being said, the things I loved about this backpack, or the "pros," are the following:
• The "Limited" Capacity. While potentially a bad thing for some people, this was actually a good thing for me. I love that the design of this backpack constraints its content to fit within its slim rectangular parameters. This was particularly beneficial when storing this backpack underneath the seat in front of me on plane rides when using it as my personal item.
• The Design. I love every design detail of this backpack. Starting with the multiple compartments, I loved that I was able to use a pocket for my sunglasses, a pocket for sunscreen and hand sanitizer, a pocket for my battery packs, a pocket for my charging cables, a pocket for my snack, and a pocket for just about everything. I also really enjoyed having different sections for different things. For example, I placed food and drink items that could have potentially spilled, in the front section, my electronics and cables in the middle section (the one with the double zipper/ability to use a TSA lock), and papers/documents in the hidden back section (where you would put your laptop). Having everything separate not only prevented damaging my items, it also gave me easy access to my belongings as I knew where everything was (unlike other backpacks with only one section). Lastly, I loved that it is water resistant. I was in the east coast where it is not unusual for it to rain in the middle of the day for an hour or so, and while the backpack got wet, its content did not. I know that this is not supposed to be waterproof, but water resistant did just fine for me.
• The Extras. I am writing this one mostly because it’s worth highlighting that this backpack does come with convenient extra features, even though I barely used them. The ability to connect your battery pack (via an included USB cable) to an internal plastic port, where you would then externally connect your charging cable to plug your phone, was admittedly nice, but ultimately something I used just one. If that’s your thing, you will love this feature. The tiny holes in the metal tabs of the double zipper where you can use a TSA approved lock where nice, but something I did not actually use. It was good to know that I could lock my backpack should I need to though. The holes at the end of the straps for you to adjust the tightness of your backpack were actually something that I ended up enjoying way more than I thought I would. That was a pleasant surprise. As for the hidden section, like I said before, I benefited from being able to store my documents separately in this laptop pocket (and not have them bend or wrinkle), but I did not actually us it to hide a laptop. It was nice though. Every time I passed through security and had my backpack checked (a total of 5 time), not once did an officer realize I had an extra hidden section. If it can fool officers, hopefully it can fool people trying to steal things from you. I should probably also mention that this backpack was comfortable, but I think most backpack are.
• The Style. Finally, the obvious and perhaps the reason why you are looking into this backpack in the first place, it is sexy. What is more, the pictures actually do this backpack justice. I was a bit nervous that some professional photographer might have enhanced the looks of this product when posting it on Amazon (the way McDonalds has gorgeous looking pictures of burgers in its Ads but never actually look nowhere near that good when you actually purchase them), but that was not the case. The backpack actually does look amazing in real life. As such, please buy this product with confidence knowing that you will receive what you are looking at on your screen.
In conclusion, this is a great backpack! If what you are looking for is a very spacious backpack, you may be better off purchasing a duffle bag. But if you are looking for a decently spacious, stylish, well designed backpack with the ability to charge your phone (as long as you own a battery pack), then the Kopack Laptop Backpack is the way to go!
Overall, this is probably the best backpack I have ever owned. I hope that helps!