Other Sellers on Amazon
Darksiders Genesis - Nintendo Switch
Enhance your purchase
- From the dawn of creation, THE COUNCIL has maintained the Balance across existence. Carrying out their orders are THE HORSEMEN, Nephilim (powerful beings spawned from the unnatural union of angels and demons) who have pledged themselves to the Council and been granted immense power. However, this power came at a tragic cost: the Horsemen were ordered to use their newfound strength to wipe out the rest of their kind. What followed was a bloody battle on Eden where the Horsemen, obeying the will of the Council, annihilated the Nephilim.
- Still reeling from the events on Eden, WAR and STRIFE have been given a new assignment -- LUCIFER, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, has been plotting to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell. War and Strife must hunt down these masters, gather information, and ultimately fight their way through a tangled, demonic conspiracy that threatens to forever upset the Balance and unravel all of creation.
- DARKSIDERS: GENESIS is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman STRIFE.
- Language : Spanish, Italian
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 1.5 x 17 cm; 46 Grams
- Release date : 14 February 2020
- ASIN : B07SQFZX1Z
- Item Model Number : 9120080074621
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
What I will say is that playing in docked is far superior to handheld. I predominantly play in handheld on the go and the visuals do not look their best, quite fuzzy/blurry which is a shame when the character models are so small. Docked looks muuuch better.
Playing it handheld mostly I can say I’m a bit disappointed as it’s very blurry like someone smeared something across the screen.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 March 2020