Knorr Portuguese Peri Peri Sauce, Gluten Free, 1.95kg
|Price:||($0.81 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Water, vinegar, tomato paste, chillies (13%) (cayenne pepper, bird's eye chilli), vegetable oil, thickeners (1422, 415), sugar, salt, spices, garlic, onion, food acid (acetic), colour (160c). See more|
|Item weight||11700 Grams|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- Sauce for burgers, wraps, sandwiches, pies, braised dishes, wedges.
- # Contains naturally occurring glutamates. Suitable for vegetarians who consume dairy and egg.
- May contain soybean, milk, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Country of Origin: Australia
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 32.2 x 24.8 x 26.2 cm; 11.7 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 26 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Unilever Food Solutions Australia
- ASIN : B07TFVQQJC
Best Sellers Rank:
7,074 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 277 in Table Sauces & Condiments
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Water, vinegar, tomato paste, chillies (13%) (cayenne pepper, bird's eye chilli), vegetable oil, thickeners (1422, 415), sugar, salt, spices, garlic, onion, food acid (acetic), colour (160c).
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
A deeply flavourful Portuguese peri-peri sauce made with Bird's Eye chillies, onions, peppers, garlic and lemons. Add the right amount of heat to burgers, wraps, sandwiches, pies, braised dishes and wedges.