Knorr Italiana Sauce Pronto Napoli Gluten Free, 4.15 kg
|Price:||($0.53 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Italian tomatoes (95%) (diced, paste), sunflower oil, sugar, water, salt, citric acid, onions.|
|Item weight||12450 Grams|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- A classic Napoli sauce as a base for all the classic Italian meals or for use in casseroles/ soups
- Harvested from Italian fields to can in under 24 hours. Each can is made from more than 6kg of Italian tomatoes
- Sustainably grown tomatoes from Italy's Emilia Romagna region. Tomatoes are sustainably grown according to the Unilever Sustainable Agriculture Code. Italian tomatoes obtained following the Integrated Production Disciplinary of Emilia Romagna Region.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 15.5 x 15.5 x 23.6 cm; 12.45 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Unilever Food Solutions Australia
- ASIN : B07T9KV61M
Best Sellers Rank:
5,680 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 140 in Cooking Sauces & Pastes
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Italian tomatoes (95%) (diced, paste), sunflower oil, sugar, water, salt, citric acid, onions.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
An authentic Napoli sauce - ripe pulpy tomatoes lightly seasoned to make any tomato infused dish stand out.
From the manufacturer
Made with Real Italian Tomatoes
Each can is made from more than 6kg of Italian tomatoes grown and produced sustainably in the Emilia Romagna region.
100% Gluten Free
Totally gluten free, just like real tomatoes. No artificial colours, flavours, or added MSG. Suitable for vegetarians. Halal certified.
Ripe, Pulpy tomato taste with just a hint of spices.
Versatile. Use as a base for pasta sauces, casseroles, soups, steak sauce, and much more.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the tomatoes do have quite a 'tart' profile to them
had no issues with this
it is ALOT of sauce so be prepared to have room in your freezer for whatever you make with this