- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 9.5 x 17 cm ; 1.03 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Item Model Number: 29013401
- ASIN: B01IUJ042Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 September 2018
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 374 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
Knorr Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce, 1L
- Ready to Use
- 100% Cage Free Eggs
- Will Not Split
- No Added MSG
- Bain Marie Stable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Vegetable oils (palm, canola), water, pasteurised egg yolk (5%), skim milk powder, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (lactic acid), stabilisers (xanthan gum, guar gum, locust bean gum), flavours (contain milk), dextrose.
From the manufacturer
Consistent quality and will not split.
Knorr Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce, made from cage free eggs, delivers a scratch made taste and consistent quality to your breakfast menu. Use on its own for traditional eggs benedict or flavour it your way to create creamy dressings, dipping sauces or pour over sauces. No matter how you flavour it, Knorr Garde d'Or Hollandaise will not split.
Simple to Prepare. Close to scratch taste.
Created by chefs for chefs, Knorr Hollandaise Sauce dramatically reduces prep time for food professionals without sacrificing flavour. Preparation is simple; heat, stir, and serve. This means you can react at a moment’s notice to last minute changes during service without worrying about wasted time or food. Knorr Garde D'or Hollandaise Sauce can be held warm for up to 4 hours and refrigerated for up to 5 days after opening.
Versatile Sauce. Suitable for vegetarians.
Knorr Garde d'Or Hollandaise is more than just the essential sauce of your eggs benny. Elevate classic breakfast dishes like scrambled eggs or bacon & egg rolls, or flavour it your way to create creamy dressings, dipping sauces or pour over sauces for chicken, meat, fish or veggies.
Pulled Pork Eggs Benny Roll
Turkish rolls topped with roasted pork.
1. Pulled Pork
- Rub pork with oil and season with salt and place on roasting tray in oven on low and roast for 6 hours until crackling is crispy and meat falling apart.
- Grill Turkish bread rolls
- Fry eggs sunny side up.
To Serve: Place lettuce on roll, top with shredded pork mix, fried egg, pork crackling, and garnish with shallots and pour KNORR Garde d'Or Hollandaise.
- Oil, vegetable 50 ml
- Pork Shoulder, boned and rolled 1 kg
- 300g KNORR American Chipotle BBQ Sauce GF 2.1 kg
- 10 Eggs
- 250ml KNORR Garde d'Or Hollandaise Sauce 1 L
- 10 Lettuce, baby leaves
- 10 Green Shallots, thinly sliced, garnish
- Get the latest industry and consumer insights
- Explore culinary ideas, expertise and inspiration from chefs around the world
- Gather valuable feedback and insights from your guests
Unilever Food Solutions: Created by Chefs for Chefs
We're a foodservice business built by Chefs, for Chefs. Everything we do centers around making your life a little easier in the kitchen.
With over 300 Chefs in our global network and 16 in our local business, we’re here for you.
So, it’s no surprise that our leading foodservice brands deliver quality without compromise in the kitchen.With our innovative, professional ingredients you can save precious prep time whilst serving delicious food that makes a profit. Visit ufs.com to learn more.