- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 32.7 x 38.6 cm ; 771 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item Model Number: 119-407-BLK
- ASIN: B01KUQSW3U
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
51,452 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #127 in Women's Backpack Handbags
Knomo Mayfair Chiltern, 15.6" Lightweight Water-Resistant Laptop Tote Backpack, with Device Protection, Suitcase Slip Pocket, RFID Pocket and KNOMO ID, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KNOMO ORGANISATION: Looking for a bag as adaptable as you? You may have met your match in the Chiltern. Thanks to its expandable zipper, it can take you anywhere, without a zip-straining-workout.
- MY KNOMOID: Register your unique KNOMO ID code to help us reunite you with your bag if it ever gets left behind.
- RFID PROTECTED POCKET: The right-hand side pocket has our RFID lining, perfect for cards, passport and phones.
- FITS UP TO 15.6” LAPTOP: Designed to fit your device comfortably and provide ultimate protection
- ALWAYS ROOM FOR MORE: Expand the bag's capacity. For whatever the day holds.
Size Name: One Size | Colour Name: Black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Looking for a bag as adaptable as you? You may have met your match in the Chiltern. Thanks to its expandable zipper, the Chiltern can take you from the gym to the office and away for the weekend, without a zip-straining-workout. Wear it as a backpack or carry it as a tote – it’s flexible there, too.
- Expandable zip design: The Chiltern fuses unique design with unparalleled function. The totepack is expandable for packing in as much as possible thanks to the expandable zip design that runs along the bottom of the bag.
- Stowable Backpack straps: The Chiltern includes detachable shoulder straps to give you the choice between a tote and a backpack.
- Protects up to 15.6" device: Fits laptops up to 15.6" in the padded main compartment. The signature Knomo double zip pleat pockets and front zipped slip pocket to carry travel cards, charging cables and other small belongings you need to grab fast.
Size & Care
- Dimensions: H15.2" x W12.9" x D5.5"
- Max Device Dimensions: H10" x W15" x D1"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Capacity: 15.8 Litres
- Shoulder Straps Length: 34"
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cons/what I notice when I wear it: No particular special pockets for phones, bottles, or wallets (there are credit card type pockets inside one of the front sections, but if you don't put your cards in there on their own, that's not all that helpful). So many bags these days have easy access for your wallet or phone, or a way to carry a bottle. Sometimes I don't use those cute front pockets because I think they're too easy for others to access when the bag's on my back in a crowd. The straps are sturdy, but still just narrow unpadded webbing. In a backpack that holds a lot I generally look for, you know, backpack straps. The lining is a contrasting beige, which I find pretty boring in a bag. And I can't get the handles over my shoulders. I don't think they're meant for shoulders. And finally I kind of wish it had little feet so when I set it down I'm not putting it on the floor.
I bought the navy blue at $99. If I'd paid $150-200, which is how I usually see the black & red version priced, I'd probably have minded some of the "cons" more.
It fits easily under the seat in front of you even on small aircraft. The straps initially look a little narrow but they don't dig even when the bag is full to bursting. I fit my 15" personal laptop in here too. Definitely like the clean, simple, feminine lines.