|Price:||+ $23.54 Delivery|
- Created from leather and nylon to create a lightweight backpack to fit all your essentials
- Large, zipped Main compartment with 14" padded section to protect your laptop
- Front section contain RFID zip pocket to protect your credit cards, passports and other items from digital theft
- Pen loops, card slots and detachable D-Ring key chain strap create organisation for life on the move
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- Padded laptop section: fits up to 14-inch laptop. Designated section means your laptop is easy to grab on the go and kept separate from your other possessions.
- Pocket with RFID blocking: essential for storing your phone, bank cards, and passport to ensure you’re not prone to identity theft.
- Full-grain leather touch points: for added comfort.
- Splash-resistant material: ideal for an unpredictable commute.
- Knomo ID: register your bag and if it’s lost, the founder can return it to you through our portal.
What can fit inside?
- One front pocket: with 2 zips for easy-access: the right-hand side has our RFID lining, perfect for cards, passport and phones.
- 2nd hidden front pocket: cables, pens, cards, documents.
- Main compartment: padded section; perfect for tablets or other small electronic devices; pen and card holder sections attached to two additional compartments - ideal for documents; and an additional zipped pocket for smaller items.
Size & Care
- Dimensions: H16.5" x W11.5" x D3.7".
- Fits (up to) 14" Laptop.
- Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Nylon can be wiped with a damp cloth.
- For leather treatment, we recommend a leather care kit.
- Dimensions: H16.5" x W11.5" x D3.7".
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Looks:It looks amazing! It's actually a lot thinner than I thought it would be. It looks professional AND stylish. The zippers and leather give it a nice touch. The curvy straps makes it look feminine. I was worried I'll look like a highschool student with a backpack on, but it turned out very nicely.
Size: My 15'' Toshiba Satellite does not fit into the laptop sleeve but it does fit into the bag. It makes a shape at the top show there's a laptop in there. However, it doesn't bother me. The laptop is advertised as 14'' and I managed to fit in my 15'' so I'm happy. I might alter the sleeve a bit by making a hole at the bottom so that the laptop can fit.
There are also compartments I imagine will be useful but I haven't tried them yet.
Weight:The weight is distributed very well, my laptop is actually quite heavy and I could barely feel myself carrying anything.
Overall: I am very happy and quite giddy with this purchase. It's not a cheap bag, but I've done A LOT of research on a feminine, stylish, functional laptop backpack and this is quite a bargain for what similar bags are going for. It ticked everything I needed.
What's inside my backpack in the photos that you can't even notice:
* MacBook Pro 13"
* MacBook Pro charger
* pen case
* car keys
* make up
* extension cord/dongle for my laptop (2)
There's still visible amount of space in the backpack left, but my Hershel backpack would've been too bulky by this point to put anything else in it. Internal compartments help distribute your things evenly, as a result the backpack (even with the laptop in it) is extremely light when worn. Definitely trading my Hershel for this. Absolutely obsessed.