Knomo Mayfair Elektronista, 10" Leather Cross-Body Clutch, with Device Protection, RFID Pocket and KNOMO ID, Black
Available from these sellers.
- KNOMO ORGANISATION: Keep everything exactly where it ought to be, and never scramble around for anything again.
- MY KNOMOID: Register your unique KNOMO ID code to help us reunite you with your bag if it ever gets left behind.
- FITS UPTO A 10” TABLET: Fits devices up to 10" in the padded main compartment.
- PREMIUM FULL-GRAIN LEATHER: Elektronista is the ultimate, must have LBB (Little Black Bag) for the digital age, in premium full-grain leather.
- DETACHABLE STRAP: Carry it as a clutch or wear it over your shoulder; use it in the office, or between meetings, then take it out for the night.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The must have clutch bag for the digital age, created in Collaboration with Digital Trends expert Christiane Vejlo. A detachable strap means you can wear it cross body. Knomo recommends The Electronica Clutch Bag to those looking for an elegant, yet extremely functional clutch bag to take them from day to night seamlessly. The must have clutch bag for the digital age, created in Collaboration with Digital Trends expert Christiane Vejlo. A detachable strap means you can wear it cross body. Knomo recommends The Electronica Clutch Bag to those looking for an elegant, yet extremely functional clutch bag to take them from day to night seamlessly.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
Misleading information, the strap is not leather as advertised, the bag keeps slipping off shoulders, chairs, everywhere..
22 March 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
11 people found this helpful.
The strap is not leather as advertised. With the nylon strap, the bag keeps slipping off my shoulder, which makes it a hassle to carry. A leather strap would solve this issue. The bottom of the bag should also be patched with leather so that there's some traction when placed on a chair. The whole bag just keeps slipping away or falling over all the time. Makes the whole experience of using it unpleasant. When contacted, Knomo says they're not responsible for purchases from third parties. The next thing I know, the description of the strap was changed. But the ones sold by other resellers are still described as having full leather straps. That means Knomo does not ensure that the descriptions of their bags are correct and does not alert resellers of known issues. So be careful of this.