Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 8 Flat Boxes, 120 Tissues per Box (960 Tissues Total)
- Contains 8 Flat boxes, 120 Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues per box (960 tissues total)
- The softest Ultra tissue* (among National brands)
- Tissue boxes available in a variety of colors, designs, and sizes (may vary from image shown)
- Indulgently soft, 3 ply tissues provide ultimate softness* (among National brands) & Dependable strength
- Buy in bulk & Save on AMERICAs #1 facial tissue brand* (among National brands)
- Product Dimensions : 37.13 x 25.4 x 24.13 cm; 2.54 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 2 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- ASIN : B07NQNS9CR
- Item Model Number : Kleenex-221663-4
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,935 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues are indulgent 3 ply tissues that are America’s softest Ultra soft tissue* (among national brands). dependable strength with ultimate softness* (among national brands) make these the best everyday Tissues you can get. Tissue boxes come in a variety of colors and designs that blend beautifully into your home. Stock up & Save and keep Ultra soft Tissues on hand to care for you, your family, and your guests. As always Kimberly Clark is proud to provide $4 million through May 31, 2020, to support World Wildlife fund’s efforts to protect forests and other critical ecosystems. ‘Wwf’ and ‘World Wildlife Fund’ are WWF Registered Trademarks. 1986 Panda Symbol WWF.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The number of tissues per box has dramatically decreased but the price increased. I now practically have to take a loan out to buy in bulk.
In addition, every bulk order I receive has tissue boxes squished or crushed.
The colors and designs have become hideously ugly and I find I'm hiding the boxes in drawers rather than on a counter.
The last order I received had poor quality tissues. They left white bits/dust all over everything everytime one was pulled from the box.
I think it's time to try out another brand.