|Brand||Jot & Mark|
|Package Dimensions||30.73 x 24.13 x 0.51 cm; 113 Grams|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Pantry Labels for Kitchen Organization and Storage, Clear Stickers (Set of 36) by Jot & Mark
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- HOMESPUN ELEGANCE | These clear acetate labels feature bold black print in a charmingly rustic typeface, adding an easy to read charm to your pantry, countertop, and spice rack.
- EASY ORGANIZATION | Each set includes one label for each of the 36 most common cooking and baking ingredients in American cuisine. All the labels match for an easy and beautiful simplicity.
- AFFORDABLE DECOR | Recycle your clean glass jars, mason jars, ceramic crocs, and smaller glassware into modern and graceful food storage. Each label has crystal-clear adhesive that stays put and clearly shows the contents of each jar.
- SIMPLE DECLUTTERING | Remove all the branding, garish food logos, and visual noise of modern food products from your kitchen. You'll be less distracted and less tempted by the constant advertising of modern food packaging.
- GREAT FOR RESTAURANTS AND YOUTUBE CHEFS | Branding is a distraction for your diners and your viewers. If you are a baker, a caterer, a food blogger, or a cook in an open kitchen, you'll want these labels. Keep the focus where it should be: on your ingredients
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This set of 36 crystal-clear labels lets you create your own customized food-storage solution that works for your kitchen. These large, readable labels go on easily and help your kitchen stay organized, clean, and subdued.
Save money and look good doing it by buying bulk foods and storing them in tastefully-labeled jars and crocks. Whether you use ceramic crocs, artisanal glass containers, or reclaimed jelly glasses, these labels look great and allow the natural beauty of your food to shine through.
Food packaging is advertising. Those logos and packages were specifically designed not to blend in to your kitchen décor. The cereal and sugar companies aren't paying you for advertising rights to your pantry, so why give them the visual airtime for free? Put all that colorful noise and distraction on mute. Store your food in the containers that fit with your style, that fit on your shelves.
Large Labels for: Whole Wheat Flour, All-Purpose Flour, Self Rising Flour, Coffee, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, White Rice, and Brown Rice.
Medium Labels for: Powdered Sugar, Rolled Oats, Beans, Cookies, Popcorn, Tea, Granola, Cereal, Pasta, Snacks, Bread Flour, Cake Flour, Chocolate Chips, Baking Chocolate, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Bread Crumbs, Cocoa, Chile Powder, and Nutmeg.
Small Labels for: Table Salt, Black Pepper, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Corn Meal.
Placement: Use masking tape or a rubber-band to help you align labels perfectly on each jar or crock.
Care: Wipe away stains and spills with a damp cloth and pat dry. While the labels resist peeling and curling, they are not designed for repeated dishwasher cycles.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 11 December 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 26 May 2019