|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- KIPLING PENCIL CASE: Keep your pens & pencil organized with this fully zip-around pencil case, at school or on the road. The center divider holes 12 pens or pencils, the top panel holds 14. A furry monkey keychain adds to this pencil case's fun & style.
- KIPLING BACKPACKS: Kipling backpacks for school, work & travel are all created with your needs and style in mind, from lightweight laptop backpacks in our signature water resistant crinkle nylon, to vintage Kipling styles & chic fashion mini backpacks.
- MAKE YOUR KIPLING YOUR OWN: From the color to the design, to the Kipling monkey keychain, Kipling backpacks and handbags reflect your style. Our Disney Alice in Wonderland and Star Wars backpacks and bags feature your favorite characters and quotes.
- KIPLING BACKPACKS & BAGS: At Kipling, it's more important to have personal style than perfect style. That's why our bags, made from crinkled nylon, come in fun colors for kids, teens & adults, & our furry monkey keychain hangs playfully from zippers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, LASTING, FUNCTIONAL: At Kipling, we create colorful designer handbags, backpacks, luggage & accessories to fit your style. You'll love Kipling if you've loved bags from Vera Bradley, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Fjallraven, Herschel & Skip Hop.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Kipling Gitroy Pencil Case||Kipling Wolfe Pencil Pouch||Kipling 50 Pens||Kipling 100 Pens|
|Dimensions||9"L x 4"H x 2.75"D||7.75"L x 3.5"H x 2"D||8.25"L x 4.5"H x 2"D||6"L x 8.25"H x 2"D|
|Weight||0.29 lbs||0.22 lbs||0.31 lbs||0.55 lbs|
|Closure||3 zip compartments||Snap closure, inner zip closure on pouch||Zip around closure||Full zip-around closure|
|Inside Pocket||2 side pockets with pen loops (32 pen loops total); 1 main compartment||Pen loops inside outer flap||Nine pen loops||Center divider holds 12 pens and top panel holds 14 pens|
Size Name: One Size | Colour: Black
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The outside of the case looks great and feels very durable. The top and bottom of the case are slightly padded, which is nice. The zipper is large and opens easily and doesn’t feel cheap. The little monkey is a cute little addition, although my cat’s hair already stuck to it.
Inside the top there are 14 loops to hold individual pens or pencils. The second “flap” has 12 of the same stretchy loops. In my case, I put my Prismacolor Manga set of pencils in the loops, as well as a blending pencil, and 2 regular pens. When you fold back that flap you get to the bulk of the case, which has no more loops. I’m not sure how many pens it would hold, although I’m guessing from my experience it would not be 100 total (at least not gel pens with clips). The bottom has no structure, so your pens or whatever will be loose. I knew this and that’s why I got this case.
So in the large compartment of the case, I’ve got an array of supplies that I use frequently. I’ve got a couple kneaded erasers, a Prismacolor plastic eraser, 3 small pencil sharpeners, 2 Prismacolor blending markers, a sandpaper block, eraser pen refills, mechanical pencil refills, tortillons and blending stumps, 3 Uni Posca white paint pens, 3 white gel pens, a blending pencil and an Ebony pencil, a pencil extender, a 6 inch ruler and 6 Micron pens, and a couple of regular ball point pens. There is still room for more stuff, but I kind of like it looser so I can rummage around in it easier to find what I need.