Kindred Bravely 2PACK French Terry Racerback Nursing Sleep Bra for Maternity/Breastfeeding
- Mom's Choice Award Winner. Made from ultra-soft French Terry. Wire-free. No clasps or hooks to mess with.
- Easy pull-aside, breastfeeding access. Move comfortably day or night, sizes XL-XXL include a supportive chest band.
- Offers gentle support during pregnancy while you sleep. Great for mid-night nursing sessions and for keeping breast pads in place.
- Designed for fluctuating breast sizes. Enjoy motherhood in comfort. Makes a great yoga bra too!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Love it or your money back. Machine wash cold, gentle. Available from XS to XXL. Made from soft 92% Rayon of Bamboo, 8% Spandex. See Product Description for Sizing.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 16.51 x 1.27 cm; 99.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 April 2018
- ASIN : B07B63HP9G
- Item Model Number : KB-FTBSTY
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 197,678 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am 34e and bought medium busty. At first i thought the bra seemed too small but it is not tight or uncomfortable and does the job of containing them. It also stretches slightly overtime so now I am happy with the sizing. The material is lovely and soft and washes well. I would buy this bra again
Ladies and gentlemen I could weep I am so happy. I went for the Large Busty and it fits. It is too long in the strap but any kind of top or dress with a strap always is so I don't mind taking out that extra inch of fabric. Okay so they're not going to provide as much support as a fully underwired bra but once I have altered them slightly they will provide enough for mooching about at home of an evening or a weekend. They're also soft enough to sleep in but comfy enough to wear all day.
As a large busted, small underbusted pregnant woman I cannot tell you how happy I am to FINALLY find something that is soft, comfortable and that FITS! I'm off to order some more and potentially some on the next size up for when my milk comes in as the crossoverdesign means they'd be great for nursing too. Seriously cannot recommend enough!