- Mass Market Paperback: 298 pages
- Publisher: Signet (6 November 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451222563
- ISBN-13: 978-0451222565
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 1.9 x 16.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: Books Mela Aus
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Killing Texas Bob Mass Market Paperback – 6 Nov 2007
See all 5 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
|Mass Market Paperback, 6 Nov 2007||
International Product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 8 reviews
Good read26 May 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
As always, Mr. Cotton's sense of humor comes through in the dialogue of the "bad guys". I laughed out loud often as I read the novel. Could have been more of Sam Burrack. He seemed to be out of the picture more than usual.
Mary L. Garoutte
Good story.22 February 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
Holds your attention.
Dennis F. Pelto
Good Book22 October 2012 - Published on Amazon.com
If you like reading Westerns like I do, you will like this Book, it's a very good book, you will be glad that you bought this book, if it was a boring book, I would say it, but this book is very good.
Doesn't know horse equipment7 January 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
I gave it two stars because he doesnt seem to know about horse equipment. For example he has the stage driver useing the traces to whip up the team when he should be talking about reins. the traces are used to connect the horses to the vehicle and when in motion it would be impossible to lash the horses backs. This error is made frequently in many of his books.