- Hardcover: 150 pages
- Publisher: MOMA; 1 edition (3 November 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870705830
- ISBN-13: 978-0870705830
- Product Dimensions: 24.8 x 2.5 x 29.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 930 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Kiki Smith: Prints, Books and Things Hardcover – 3 Nov 2003
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 4 reviews
29 January 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
2 people found this helpful.
Kiki Smith is an amazing artist. This book gives you an insight into her work and her processes. Well worth the read!
11 March 2008 - Published on Amazon.com
9 people found this helpful.
Nice sampling of works from Smith's earlier, and more interesting period, exemplified by dark, profound myth.
arrived clean dry and in good condition, i am happy with it
12 April 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
One person found this helpful.
arrived clean dry and in good condition ,i am happy with it
all things Kiki Smith...
28 April 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
4 people found this helpful.
A wonderful visual timeline of her work, including early commercial ventures and later installations. I bought it because I'm a print maker and I was delighted with both the written and visual images of her prints and installations.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture
- Books > Arts & Photography > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Commercial > Book Design
- Books > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Printmaking
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > History
- Books > Arts & Photography > Other Media & Techniques > Prints
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides