Kidorable Green Frog All-Weather Raincoats are available in sizes 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 4/5, 5/6, and 6/7. Like all Kidorable coats, they have a fun, comfy polyester lining and hood. To complete the outfit, get a matching Kidorable Frog umbrella, boots, backpack, knitwear and more! Most Kidorable products are designed for children aged 2-6. Many of our products are available for babies, and children as old as 11. Kidorable delights both children and the adults who love them by transforming everyday, functional kids' accessories into objects that excite their imaginations and enrich their lives at play. Find the gear your kids will actually beg to wear. Raincoats, Rain Boots, Umbrellas, Backpacks, Hooded Towels, Hanger Sets, Knit Gloves, Hats, and Scarves, and more. Here you’ll find styles to spark any kid’s imagination—Shark, Dinosaur, Lucky Cat, Ladybug, Butterfly, Frog, and Lotus for animal and nature lovers. Pirate, Fairy, Mermaid, Ballerina, Fireman, Space Hero, Dragon Knight and Fireman for kids who dream big. Plus Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob SquarePants for kids who want to be their favorite characters. We believe in the power of imagination to make everyday families happier. Because a lot is at stake. More and more, children are forgetting how to create, to think, to explore, to connect. Over-scheduled, under-engaged, dulled by TV and video games, our kids are less and less able to amuse themselves, solve their own problems, or tell the difference between the character in the movie and the one trying to sell them cereal on TV. It's time someone said there's a better way. Someone like us. Someone like you. It's time that children and the adults who love them rely more on human beings for connection and guidance and entertainment instead of screens with shiny lights and buttons. It's easy. All it takes is someone who cares. And a little imagination. Won't you join us?
- Kidorable Little Boys' Frog All Weather Waterproof Coat Green Size 12-18 Months, All Weather Raincoat (US Sizing), Waterproof, Machine Washable, Fun and Practical, Encourages Imaginative Play
- What will you be? A ballerina? A ladybug? A dinosaur? Our durable raincoats are machine washable, premium quality waterproof PU with a lightweight nylon lining. Kidorable character raincoats have fun, imaginative designs to keep your little one playing.
- Your kiddo will wear their Kidorable Rain Jacket in any kind of weather. Our lightweight, waterproof kid's coat is lined in soft, comfy nylon & the hood is a fun character design. Light enough for spring showers, warm & tough enough for fall rainstorms.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Kidorable Raincoats for boys or girls are waterproof and made of durable PU with a printed polyester lining, pockets to pack full of treasures and a hood to keep them warm and dry while waiting for the school bus or playing in the yard.
- Kidorable knows that rain wear needs to be comfortable as well as waterproof, so we've designed these coats to be lightweight, durable, and soft to keep kids warm & dry. Add to the fun with a fun matching umbrella, rainboots, knit hat, scarf and gloves.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 17 reviews
Just adorable23 January 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
Just adorable. My 2 year old son loves the pockets and frog. The matching boots just wouldn't fit his foot. I returned them and ordered 2 sizes up but they are rather slim and tough to slide on. So I ordered crocs green rain boots instead and they're lightweight, cute and wide for those with pudgy feet.
5 people found this helpful
Perfect!22 March 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
My daughter-in-law loves this raincoat for my little grandson. I wanted a cute raincoat for him and one that would be long enough to protect his back. He is 18 months old. He is tall but does not weigh much. The 2T fits him well--he will probably get a full year out of it.
Great coat for a frog lover13 June 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
This is our second frog rain coat. The first is still in great shape after two years of use. It is just too small now. The new coat is great.
2 people found this helpful
Four Stars4 November 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Works as described, but it runs big.